Chapter 14: Feeling Protected

Melanie's pov

I was going to the bus stop. I could see, from afar, that Mark was already there.

I wanted him to guess who i was. So, I stood in front of him without saying anything.

He looked really better than yesterday. I think he had a good sleep.

His plump heart shaped lips formed a gentle smile on his peaceful face.

"Hi!"

I didn't answer him.

"I know it's you, Melanie."

Oh! How..?

His deep voice was cute. I don't know how to explain it. Since he was sick, he sounded cuter when he spoke?

"No fun. How do you know?"

"I just know. Your perfume...you wear the same."

"I don't wear perfume though...it's a body spray."

"Well, it smells good. It smells like chocolate but i'm not quite sure about it. Is it anything like that?"

I was flustered. I don't why, but it kind of pleased me.

"Almost! Cocoa butter scent."

"It's a great scent. That how I felt your presence."

"Don't you have a cold? Your nose isn't congested?"

"No, i feel better. I've brought the vitamins with me."

"Good!"

In the bus...

I told him Jackson taught me skateboarding yesterday and we should do it altogether when i'll be better at it.

We continued the conversation and said that i'll go shopping after because the rest of the week, i'll be busy. You know, i need a new bikini.

"Can I come?"

"Eh?...Where?"

"Shopping with you? Remember that other day, i told you next time you go to bring me with you."

Wow, he had a good memory. I thought he wasn't serious about it lol.

"Won't you be tired ? You're sick."

"I'm ok."

"...but, you know, i have to buy a bikini though and-"

"So? Remember, i can't see!"

"I know, but...still. Okay!"

After classes...

We went to eat at the café before going at the shopping mall. Jackson joined us and I couldn't say no. We'll have more fun.

At the shopping mall...

We first went to my two favorite shops, Forever21 and H&M.

It was a bit weird to be with two guys, but they adapted pretty easily, especially Jackson.

Mark would just stand there and Jackson would choose a bikini he liked, and put it in front of Mark and said, "oh, that would fit you!" and laugh out loud. Oh my god haha.

Sometimes, he would choose for me and asked "why don't you wear that?"

Seeing i was not interested by his choices, he went to another store with Mark. They had to buy their own stuffs too.