Chapter 15: Mixed Feelings

Melanie's pov

Moving left to right in my bed, "Today...b-day party..." i mumbled, exhausted.

The past first three days of internship had been stressful, like always. I'm hoped it will be better next week.

"Stop thinking Melanie." I can still stay in bed, it's sathurday after all.

***

JB's pov

After eating my breakfast with my parents, i went to my room and surfed the internet.

What's new on the k-pop world today?

One article caught my attention: JYP Enternainment Auditions in North America!

They'll come to Canada on November 12-13th in Toronto, then 16-17th in Vancouver.

My eyes were glued on the screen and my mind went blank...what do i do? I'm so lost right now. It's my chance, but...

I thought about what Jr told me when he gave up dancing and his dream of becoming an idol:

'One reason people resist change is because they focus on what they have to give up, instead of what they have to gain.'

It's true. I focus too much on my family, my friends and...her.

"Eotteoke?" (What to do?)

***

Mark's pov

It smelled so good, I began to be hungry. My dad was grilling some meat on the BBQ. He's definitely the best at it.

The pool was ready and the decoration also, with the tables.

People should almost come.

Turn up the music!

***

Melanie's pov

After I got out of the shower, i headed straight to my room to prepare myself for the pool party.

I styled my hair: a cute frizzy bob hairstyle. They were going to get wet anyway.

I wore my black and white high-waisted swimwear underneath a black simple summer dress.

I could hear the loud music and people talking, laughing and screaming.

I pressed the doorbell.

"Hey Melanie! How are you? You look pretty today~" Mama Tuan exclaimed, excited.

"Hi! Thank you!"

"Go to the backyard, everyone is there."

The music was really good and I could smell the food; omfg i couldn't wait to eat.

It was really full of people, mostly asians. I felt a bit out of place at first.

Sexy asian girls were walking around with their sexy bikini on, and guys, well...shirtless. Is it a fashion show?

"Melanie!!" i heard someone calling my name out loud. It was Jackson and, yeah, he was shirtless. He looked fine as hell.