Chapter 7: Don't Wanna Be Alone

Junior's pov

"Omma, I'm home!" I yelled as I entered.

I saw a small skinny boy looking at me surprised and confused. He was working on the cashier. He must be the boy my mom talked about yesterday. My mom was right. He looked a bit like me, but with a chubbier face? I calmed down and smiled at him.

"Hi! You're the new employee?" I asked him.

"Yes, it's me....you are?" he asked a bit confused.

"Ah, my name is Jinyoung, but you can call me Junior. I'm the owner's son. I live and work here." I said with my gentle voice.

"Oh, ah okay! Nice to meet you! My name is Bambam. Euh, wait. My name is Kunpimook, but we call me Bambam." even the way he talked was cute...like a giant baby talking.

"Bambam? It's cute. Where are you from?"

"I'm thai." Indeed...Kunpimook.

"Ohh. Nice to meet you. From now on, we"ll work together."

"Great!"

The way he spoke; his mouth was funny and cute. While looking around, I remembered...

"Where's my mom?"

"Ah, that...huh.." he cleared his voice. He looked a bit annoyed, he was scratching the back of his head.

"So...?" i said suddenly, loosing my patience.

"She...went to... the hospital...with your grandma."

"WHAT?! WHY you didn't TOLD ME earlier?!?!" I've hurt my throat.

"She didn't want me to tell you. She said your grandma is not that sick and to not--"

I didn't let him finish his phrase. I've already left for the hospital...

"Wait!!...I'm alone now. How I'll run the store by myself ?..."

***

Texting...

"Meyonce!!! Already texting me? Haha...right now i'm at the sport center at the gym. Why? "

"I'm tired and bored. I had a tiring day. I need someone to lift my mood up right now and I thought of you haha!"

"You thought of me?! I'm touched! Then come wait for me. There are some tables and bench outside the gym. You can wait for me there."

"I'm coming now!"

***

JB's pov

Me and Jackson were working out at the gym. I'm his gym buddy. He can't stop showing off his body in front of the mirror...and in front of me. I have to admit, he has a better body than me. This guy, he has suddenly started texting someone looking all happy. A big grin on his face...