Thank You Message [5K Views!!!]

Please, read till the end!

I'm happy to announce you all that Blind Devotion has officially reached 5K views!!! It has taken me 35 chapters to achieve that, but it doesn't really matter.

[Mark kissing you thankfully above]

I never would thought that my story would have that many reads. Seriously, when you think about it...my English is lacking.

I won't hide the fact that i've thought about deleting this story soooo many times. Even now, it still haunt my mind.

It's my first story ever, the non-perfect work of a 23 years old young woman. I know I lack in many areas and I always try to upgrade myself to give the best.

Somehow, I still feel like something is lacking. I keep wondering who would read a love story about a young black woman falling in love with an asian man? But I thought, "Well, it seems popular on Wattpad, so why not give it a try."

However, i've decided to do something different...adding a blind guy. Why not?

Every chapters I have published until now was stressful for me. I always wondered how people would react. And then, I slowly got reads, voters, commenters and supporters.

I am so thankful to all of you, even my silent readers! You have supported me with your reads and your words and I guess that's enough for me.

If I've made you smile, laugh or cry, I think i've accomplished something.

I don't know where Blind Devotion will take me, but I hope you'll stay with me till the end. Just to give you an idea of how long this story is, i'm not even in the middle of it. It feels like i'm writing some tv drama right here.

I might do a following book if there are too much chapters during the process of writing the story.

Announcement:
As I have already mentionned on my profile page, I said I would start dedicating the next following chapters to people who has supported me through this 5K views journey of Blind Devotion.

Here is the list of my precious people:

@ashleylapoint1280√

@BluSagi02 √

@FeliciaToran

@KKfely √

@KxYoongi√

@lauren_tuan √

@llexi_ √

@loveispower21√

@MelissaBeaunegre√

@naiellecbrown √

@natashabroobaker

@raincd √

@SassyShadowhunter√

@Serenityheartz√

@SUNsmile13 √

@swinclostar√

@TeaKP5 √

@trinigal69 √

@VivBlair √

You are on the list because you have all contributed in different ways to help me achieve this goal. I want to show you my gratitude, since it's the least I can do. I might have forget some people, I apologize. I had to search through my notifications. Hoepfully, there will be a next one (maybe at 10K, i'll see.) after the 18 dedicated chapters.

*Keep in mind that the order of dedications has no importance. Like the first person is not more important than the last one and vice versa*

Let's continue the journey together with Melanie and the boys. Let's see where it will take us!

Questions:

I'm curious, until now who's your favorite character and why?

And just for fun, who would make the most unexpected ship (couple)?

You still don't know what I might do with your answers ;)

Malory -XO