Chapter 41: Wedding Day [pt.1]

It was almost time for Sora, Sooyoung, JB and Youngjae to leave for the wedding. They needed to wait for Junior to show up so they could all leave together.

In the meantime, Youngjae was still doing his hair in the bathroom while singing loudly. With the angel-like voice he had, nobody told him to shut down. 

Sora and Sooyoung tried to help each other with their dresses and makeup. We could hear them bicker at times; they were still the same.

JB was all dressed up, ready to attack the wedding day. Right now, he was just trying to log in into his account for the JYP auditions, but his memory was not functioning quite well.

The site showed this: Username or password incorrect. 

"Well, at least, tell me which one it is. Aishh, jebal (please)! I'm in a hurry now. Stupid Korean site... Need to do another one." He lost patience and just rested his head on his desk. He abandoned.

His mom entered the room, half ready. "Jaebeom-ah, can you keep that for me? I'm busy. It's the card for the couple." 

JB didn't budge, still hiding his face. He only hummed as a response.

Sora continued in a sweet tone, "I'll put it on your bed, okay?"

JB hummed again. Sora left the room quietly. Since the emotional speech of JB a couple of days before, Sora tried to be more gentle and attentive to her son. But, JB stayed unresponsive to her efforts because he reproached her so many things. He held grudges for years. Therefore, Sora had no choice to wait longer so her son can completely love her again.

"Hyung, you're already tired?" Youngjae chuckled when he entered the room. He sat on the bed.

"No, I'm just discouraged. Anyway-Whoa! Youngjae!" he exclaimed when he finally looked at him wearing his fresh suit on. "Jal-saeng-gyeoss-eo! (You look handsome!)"

Youngjae guffawed at his reaction. "You're not too bad, Hyung!"

"Just not too bad?" JB emphasized. He wrapped his arm around Youngjae's neck to keep him under his trap. They jokingly played together; like an older brother bothering his younger brother.

"Aideul-ah, kaja. (Hey kids, we should go.)" Junior appeared and leaned against the door frame coolly with his two hands in his pockets.

"Oh, Junior?!" JB called while walking to him. "Ohhh, meosisseo (you're good looking), but you should stop showing off. What's with that bossy pose?" And, JB just passed by in his chic disposition, going downstairs. Junior chuckled and followed behind along with Youngjae.

They prepared themselves to leave. 

"Mom, you should take out your high heels to drive." JB gave her a safe piece of advice.

Underneath her trendy fur jacket, Sora wore a gold dress and she kept her black 4 inches high heels in her feet. "You think so? I'm used to it, though."

"I don't wanna die today," he replied in all seriousness.

"Nae, adeul. (Yes, son.)" She took out her shoes and decided to drive with her bare feet.

Her sister, Sooyoung,  was on the seat next to her and tried to hide a smile of amusement. It was the first time to see Sora being ordered to do something. In other words, the first time she took into consideration her son's point of view.

Saturday afternoon, 1:00 p.m. and the streets got busy with countless of cars. Basically, It took 45 minutes to arrive at the Notre-Dame Basilica for the ceremony. The church venue was decorated with a large range of white bouquets. A touch of soft pink here and there made the scene more romantic.