Chapter 5: Aiden is a Asshole

Start from the beginning

I was right on the edge, and Aiden followed up to me and basically overlapped me with his whole body.

"This isn't fair, you can't block my way completely" I say trying to breath.

"It is in basketball" he says smirking down at me.

"No it isn't, you have to be a meter away from me" I say mixing up my sports.

"That's netball, babes" he says laughing.

Stupid, stupid, stupid...and you claim to say you love basketball!

Oh shut up!

I glance over to Evan who is staring at me, and I make eye contact and tell him to move to my right, he does as told and I bounce the ball really hard so it could get to him and run after him leaving him behind.

I start breathing heavily since Aiden has decided to mark me every time I make a move so I got a girl who looked near my height and had the same hair colour to slyly come around and take my place while Aiden was looking.

And finally I got rid of his trap and continued playing until the point when Aiden got the ball and I tried to jump and slam the ball of him and I didn't realise how tall he is so instead I fell onto him and we both ended up on the floor.

His eyes were Crystal grey dark and mystic, you could see your own reflection in it and they were amazing.

That lasted a minute until I realised that he had his hand gripped loosely on the basketball and took my chance to take it.

I failed and we started fighting for the ball, slowly other people joined until I was cornered by at least 7 people and dint want to give up on taking the ball.

"Mr SIMPSON, IM DYING" I say still attempting to hold the ball back from them taking it.

Mr Simpson walks over to us,

"Right leave the ball and get out of this area, I should only see two people who are from each sided team member" he said whistling.

Everyone scattered away as fast as they could leaving me and Aiden behind. Stuffed in the corner, Aiden got up while I struggled to. He stretched his arm to help me up but I ignored and got up throwing the ball to the teacher.

He then threw the ball in the air and blew the whistle. Aiden grabbed the all and drilled across the side of the hall to get to ours and scored a shoot.

...and won.

There no need to rub it in my face conscious!!

The lesson ended soon after that and we headed back to get changed.

On our way back, Zach came up to me and swung his arm over my neck and said,

"Hey Sassy boo...or should I say Violent boo" making so sense. I scrunch my eyebrows together and he says,

"You play violently and rough okay? No one has ever tried to take the ball off Aiden and you're the first one. I'm surprised he hasn't done anything to you yet" he says while getting called back by his friends, saluting me off and heading back to his friends.

While getting changed, I saw Mia, Jazz changing and called them over to my side of the changing room.

I told them what happened during the game and Jazz completely zoned off.

I and Mia looked at each other and the waved out hands in front of Jazz's face and sang,

"Hello, earth to Jazz" I say.

"Isn't it Jazz to earth?" Mia asks and we both shrug our shoulders not caring and continued to snap Jazz out of it, as soon as she snaps back into reality. She asks me,

"Was Aaron there?"

We look at her and say,

"OOH JAZZ LIKEY SOMEBODY" in unison.

Jazz slightly blushes and says,

"No just wondering because I thought he was in my class"

"Aw is someone jealous" Mia asks.

"Psh, no" she says as we all laugh knowing the lies behind that statement.

"Sure" I say and we continue to change.

~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the week went pretty fast and I soon realised that in most of my classes I have Aiden in my classes like Registration, Spanish, Media, Math, Gym, Economics, and English which is like a nightmare since he won't leave me alone.

His daily schedule is to either annoy the teacher, annoy me, skip class or come in late!

I know I have to thank him for helping me out but I just haven't got the chance yet.

Okay well I have but he is just so annoying that you just don't want to thank him.

But I will...eventually.

After school, I went back home and Jake ran up to me and said,

"Tomorrow, there's going to be a party at Mason's place...come yeah? We will go together please?"

"Uh okay cool" I say a bit tense since the house we are going to is Aiden's and to be honest I can't deny Jake, he's sacrificed too much.

"Avery, Tessa and Mia are going to be there since their brothers are our friends so don't worry about asking them since it's a mass invite, why not ask your other friends to join you" Jake says

It's a mass invite so everyone is invited, Jake posted it on the website (Kings High.com) and loads of people have made sure they are going tomorrow.

I text Alia and Jazz that they have to be they're tomorrow.

Hey guys hope you like this chapter, its less emotional than the last so that's good. BTW: the story is starting to get a bit more cliché so don't be surprised...LIKE AND COMMENT PLEASE!✨💯💙

BYE!