I'm not her(part 10)

Start from the beginning

"I love you, Y/N. Nothing will change that the way I feel about you" Nate says as he opens the door the shower. We both walk in the shower the warm water falls on us.

Nate kisses my shoulder as the water continues to fall on us. My head moves to the side to give him more access. I soon feel his lips leave my shoulder. Upon opening my eyes I see Nate putting shampoo in his hands.

His hand massages into my scalp as he lathers the soap into my hair. I hum in appreciation as he stops. Nate turns me around so the water falls directly on my hair.

He rinses off the remaining shampoo from my hair. I grab the soap and and lather his hair with it. We soon finish showering, so I turn off the water.

Nate walks out before returning back with a towel. He wraps it around and heads to the bedroom to change. I dress quickly and follow him into the room.

I sit on the bed seeing as Nate is not even in the room. The door opens wider and Nate comes in carrying a tray full of food.

"You did this for me? What's the occasion?" I ask as he sets the tray down on the bed.

"No occasion just wanted to give you. breakfast in bed." Nate says while looking at the door.

"Okay then"

"Someone is here to see you" Nate says before leaving the room. I quickly follow him and see someone sitting in the couch. The person turns around as they hear footsteps approaching. James.

"Hey, James" I tell him as I stand by Nate. Nate wraps his arm around my waist.

"I just wanted I see how you are doing? And also say goodbye" James says as he looks at me avoiding Nate's intense stare.

"I'm doing good thanks for asking. And where will you be going?" I motion for him to sit back on the couch. I also sit on couch with Nate by my side.

"I got a promotion and they are sending me across the country." James explains while fiddling with his hands. Nate mumbles 'that's excellent news.'

I'm quick to nudge his side with my elbow. The nudge causes him to let out a hiss. James turns towards him in concern.

"And I wanted to apologize to Nate" he tells us

"Apologize for what?" I ask him

"For thinking that I was trying to steal you away from him. I know he does not like me around, so it won't be a problem anymore since I'll be across the country." James says and Nate leaves the room.

"Don't worry James you don't need to apologize. I hope you do well at your new job" I tell him as we stand up. I follow him toward the door the best that I can.

"It was great knowing Y/N. Hope you and Nate have a happy relationship and family" James says before leaving. I close the door and see Nate reemerge for the kitchen.

I'm not even 7 months yet and I already feel like I can't move a muscle. I waddle now and for some reason I feel as if I'm carrying twins.

"I'm sorry" is all he says as he leads me to the couch to sit back down on. I stay quiet and wait for him to continue.

"I'm sorry for overreacting. He seems like a great person for a doctor and friend. But I can't help this feeling that makes me feel like he wants you. That he thinks you deserve someone who doesn't hurt you. And it's probably right you would be better off with someone who has a great profession. Is home and won't leave you for weeks or months at a time to be touring. I ju—" I cut him off with a kiss.

"Yes, he may have a great profession. Nathan Montgomery Maloley he can't have one thing" I tell him intertwining our fingers.

"What's that?" Nate asks stroking my knuckles with his thumb. I only smile at him before answering.

"He can never have my love, for it belongs to you and no one can take my love away from you" I say as Nate's lips meet mine in a kiss full of passion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I know I said I would be done continuing 'I'm not her', but I can't seem to let it go so quickly. A few more parts will be added to 'I'm not her.'

I would like to thank you for enjoying this series, lovelies.

Should the baby be a boy, girl, or twins?