Chapter 2: Friends with Jazz??

Börja om från början

She puts down the telephone and turns her attention back to me and says

"Take a seat"

I sit down obeying her instructions.

"Your name?" she asks me to write on her computer.

"Amy Jane Jackson" I reply.

She types in her computer for a while until her puts her hand to her face and says

"I'm assuming you're the sister of Jake Jackson".

I let out a small chuckle when she says this and say "yeah I am".

"I hope this is the last time I will be seeing you" she asks me sighing.

"Yes ms" I say hopefully sticking to my statement.

She nods and hands me a note and said "Good! Here's is a detention slip for today after school"

I nod.

She gets a call and she picks up getting slightly relieved.

"Oh is he on his way here?

Are you sure?

He won't run away?

Good!

Okay thanks" and ends the call.

"You may leave, on your way out can you send in the two boys that were in here earlier? They will be sitting just outside" she asks me.

I nod and walk out of the door.

"The teachers calling the both of you" I say to the two boys that were having a 'delightful' conversation about the number of girlfriends they had. Jerks!

And I got blanked, completely ignored.

Thanks for that.

I walk up to them and say "I'm talking to you, you know".

They turn and look at me as innocently as possible.

"I said that the teacher is calling for you" I say in a sassy tone.

"Oh sorry, didn't hear you" the taller guy says sweetly.

I had no reaction, instead I nodded my head and walked away. I can't believe guys like that can actually be so nice. Maybe I got it all wrong, maybe all guys like that are sweet and nice.

Lost in my thoughts I bump into a large, rather hard wall and fall on to my arse.(British term guys, I live in London)
I kiss my teeth out of the annoyance, it's probably my fault being the clumsy person I am.

You just bumped in the wall and you said it's 'probably' you fault?

That's true, it is my fault.

I look up to see the stupid wall but I see a really amazing looking boy, wow honestly I've never seen someone like him with perfect jawline and steamy grey, crystal like eyes... except the two boys that go by the name 'Aaron' and 'Zach', they were also really hot!

"Can you not watch were your going?" He asks me.

Okay I take it back, he's a amazing looking JERK!

But I shouldn't take things too far, I have no clue what year he's in but I'll use the 'im the new girl' card on him.

"Sorry, I've just started so I don't know my way around here" I say innocently but that clearly didn't work.

"Your new NOT blind" I swear it's like I'm destined with getting in trouble and drama.

"Sorry" I say trying not to kill him.