Chapter 2: Friends with Jazz??

Start from the beginning

"I'm not lying and can you not shout, I'm in the same room and I can hear you" I say pressing my index fingers in my ear.

"Right that's it, go to your divisional head" she says looking at her list to find my picture and my information.

"What? But it wasn't me" I say, pointing at myself.

"I don't believe you now go now, this is for talking back to me" she says in an evil way.

I grunt and pick up my bag and walk out shutting the door so hard that it could break.

Wow first lesson and I'm already being sent to my divisional head. Well at least it's not the head teacher so it isn't that bad right?

I go down the stairs and on my way I hear someone say my name.

"AMY" I turn around to see its Jake.

"Jake?" and I stop as he jogs over to me.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you meant to be in class" he asks me.

"Well yeah I am but I got sent out" I say thinking back to that teacher.

"Ahh my sister is already getting up to mischief?" he says ruffling my hair.

I slap his hand from my hair and fix it back to the position it was and answer him,

"No, it was her fault" I say in all honesty.

"That's what they all say" he says laughing.

I roll my eyes.

"Why aren't you in class?" I ask curiously.

"Uh I had free period?" he says scratching then ask of his head while saying the statement like question.

"And the real reason?" I ask him, obvious to the fact that he's lying to me.

He hold my shoulders and turns me around and gives me a little push,

"Shouldn't you be somewhere" and with that he walks back to his friends saluting me.

I shrug not caring for the real reason and continue my way.

When I get there, I knock on the door and go inside seeing that the teacher is telling of two boys. I'll just add that they are beyond hot.

Did I just say that?

Yes, yes you did...

I go in and overheard the conversation,

"Well, where is he?" the teacher asks the two boys

The taller guy replies

"We don't know" in a casual voice.

"I know the both of you were with him" she says knowing the fact that there lying.

"How exactly, we were with you this whole time?" the other guy says proud of himself as a six year old would be.

I laugh to myself and before she answers I come in clearly my throat to get their attention.

All heads are turned looking at me and I take out the teachers note and hand it to her while stepping in line with the boys.

She examined the note before rolling her head and nodding.

"Aaron and Zach, please wait outside it seems like 3 people are not enough to kill me" she says sighing as both of the boys leave the room still staring at me.

The teacher then calls from the phone office and says to someone

"I cannot find him, he is in the school so please let SLT know so they can find him"