Closing

Kay POV
Chapter 50

This is the part where I say goodbye guys. It has been an amazing journey with you. You watched me go through everything. Now here's a look on what to expect next on book 2:

Fast forward 9 years
  "Yeah I'm taking the kids to Blaze's",I put the phone on speaker talking to my dad.

"Mom Aiden is annoying get him",Aiko walked in the kitchen.

"Where is your dad?",I grabbed a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

"He's in the movie room",Aiko ran off.

Aiko's POV

This has been a long time coming. You guys know me already. I'm the daughter of Kaydence better known by Kehlani. My mom is awesome, sometimes. That's when she's not getting on my nerves. I'm 16 now so I guess it's only right I get my own pov.  I walked in the movie room to see my dad sleeping.

"Daddy, mama wants you",I tapped him.

"Yeah I'm coming get on",He groaned and I left the room.

"Where was you last night?",Estuko caught me off guard turning the corner.

"Don't worry about it",I scrunched my eyebrows turning my face up.

"Sure let's see what ma has to say about this",She smirked walking.

"Don't think I forgot you had that boy Kaden, Jaden, what's his name over here last week",I chuckled pulling out my phone showing her the picture of him and her. I snapped one while she wasn't looking. Just for security.

"You wouldn't",She gasped.

"Oh I will. Try me little bitch",I chuckled going back into the kitchen.

" ma dad is in there sleep",I sat at the island.

"Where were you last night at exactly 2:03 a.m?",She caught me off guard with that question and I  choked on air."lie if you want to and I'll bust your ass upside the head"

"I was with friends",I sighed.

"You lying now Aiko?",She yelled.

"I was with Josh",I held my head down.

"Haha",Estuko came in the kitchen.

"Who's Jaden since you laughing Estuko?",My mom gestured her to sit down.

"He's this boy",She was no longer laughing.

"You thought it was okay to have him in my house? While I wasn't here nor your dad?",I could see the anger in my moms eyes.Estuko naturally started crying. That's all she does which is annoying.

"You're both grounded for a month. No phones, TV, ipads, computers, laptops nothing. Aiko no make up. I know how to hit you where it hurts"She left the kitchen and I followed her. She is being very unreasonable at this point.

"Mom that's not right",I retorted.

"You heard what I said",She went into the movie room waking my dad

I heard the front door open and in walked my grandma with my uncle. It's weird because he's only like 5 years old. Old people shouldn't be having kids anyways. My grandpa split from Alicia and ever since then they've been inseparable. Which is why I'm surprised to see her here with him.

  My phone vibrated and I looked down to see a text from Josh. "Are you?" When I seen that I darted upstairs to my room. I took a pregnancy test. I didn't tell my mom I was sexually active so you get the big picture.

I walked in my bathroom and my mom stood there with the test in her hand looking angry as can be.

"You're pregnant Aiko"