Up to no good!

Kay's POV
Chapter //28//

   I woke up in the middle of the night to hear moaning. I looked to my right to see George sleep. I don't know what the hell Sophia was doing but tonight is the last  straw. I tapped George waking him. He acting like he don't hear this shit but I know he do. Which pissed me off even more.

"What Kay?",He groaned rolling over in my direction.

"George. Get dis bitch out my house",I retorted getting out the bed grabbing my house coat.

  I walked over to George's side of the bed pinching him. This was the usual routine for the past week now. George got out the bed following me up the hall. She comes and goes as she please. To make matters worst she has so many different guy running in and out of my house.

"I swear to God if my daughters ask me what that was again in the morning. I'm gone beat dis bitch ass. Then I'm beating yours",I punched him so hard before knocking on Sophia's door.

"What I do?",George continued to talk but I wasn't listening to him. 

"What I do?",I mimicked him. "Shut the fuck up"

   I opened the door since she was too busy to open it. When I walked in the scenery was just like I suspected . I turned and looked into George's soul. Just so he can know I'm not playing. She is out her rabbit as mind disrespecting my home like this.

"What the hell Kay?",Sophia pulled the covers over herself.

"You got to get your ass out my house tonight",I slammed the bedroom door shut.

"George?",She looked at him.

    I silently did a little deep breaths before I cut up on her ass. The guy was just laying there confused. He looked like a homeless guy and I'm not even trying to be funny.

"Look bitch George is my fiancee. That's my man. My nigga. What ever I fucking say he going to agree to it. Ain't that right ?",I shifted all my weight to one side of my hip waiting for him to respond.

"That is correct",He added.

"I tried to be nice because your Mason's mom, but bitch you then went from playing to meddling. You don't know how to respect house rules so you getting the fuck out. Period",I walked out the room with George behind me.

  This Bitch is delusional. I heard thunder and just like I  expected Aiko came running out her room. I picked her up carrying her to me and George's room.

" I want daddy",She crawled to his side when I laid her on the bed.

She laid on George and instantly went to sleep. I don't know how this was about to work. I can't sleep unless I'm under him. I stared at George and he moved Aiko to the other side of him.

"You lucky",He sighed .

"Shut up",I laid my head on chest. I got comfortable going to sleep. Early morning tomorrow I had to do these Christmas decorations.

______________________________

"Mama I want a puppy for Christmas. So can we go see Santa?",Aiko stood next to me while I made breakfast.

"I don't know if Santa can help you with that. He doesn't make animals. He makes toys",I turned the grits off.

This not Marley and me. We not about to have no big ass dog running around with some bad ass kids. I gave Estuko some apple slices to keep her occupied mostly. Mason walked in the kitchen looking irritated and sick.

"What's wrong with you?",I gave him his school lunch.

"Nothing. I just don't feel good",He started to turn green and shit. That's that light-skin shit. I be forgetting I'm lightskin.