Make This Right Turn.

Kay POV
Chapter //35//
Almost at 20K 😝

"I love that name that you came up with in Vegas!",Party rocked back and fourth in his chair.

"Yeah me too!",I checked my phone for any messages.

"You already have your fan base set. We need to put these tracks out here you recorded man Asap!",My mind was somewhere else.

"Alright I got you!",I leaned signing in relief.

"So you have a show for Tuesday in Atlanta. So you don't have to travel!",He was writing stuff down in his phone.

"I'm not about to be doing shows with no contract. So have the contract by this Tuesday so my lawyers can look it over!",I stood up grabbing my purse.

"Okay boss!",He nodded as I walked out.

I headed home to Aiden. Alicia was watching him while I handled this little business. It was already 10 minutes past his feeding. So that meant my boob's were aching. My phone started ringing and the number was from jail.

"Hello!",I cleared my throat.

"Don't hang up!",I instantly knew it was my sister.

I was suppose to speak to someone. To help her get an early release date. Even though she didn't kill my mom or nephew. She did attempt to kill me.

"I wasn't. How are you?",I stepped in the elevator trying to find my chocolate bar. I'm starving.

"I've been fine. I'm sorry about how things happen. I had got a message that you went there to kill mom and my baby!",She started sniffling. I honestly don't know what it was but I didn't feel bad for her. It was something she wasn't even telling me. As far as her real reasons for coming back.

"Well-",The elevator opened and there stood George in the studio talking to Drake."Uhhh call me back tomorrow around 3. I have to go!",I quickly covered my face ducking down. I walked out the studio.

Actually I ran out the studio. I don't understand why he would lie about being in jail. I got in my car pulling off. My phone started ringing again and it was the jail again.

"Hello?",I put my seat belt on because I forgot to.

"How's everything going?",George cleared his throat.

"Umm. Fine just fine!", I wanted so badly to say something but I knew I couldn't.

"That's good!",the phone got silent.

"But listen I have to go. I can't drive and talk on the phone",I broke the silence. I was rushing to get off the phone.

"Wait. I uh. I need to tell you before the- ", Then the phone disconnected.

Now I'm wondering what he has to tell me. I pulled into the driveway rushing into the house. I opened the door to silence. When I turned the corner Alicia was on the couch drinking wine.

"I fed him formula!",She swayed her head like she was listening to music. Instead no music wasn't playing.

"Oh okay!",I was hesitant.

"Oh and you have mail on the table!",I went into the kitchen to get the mail.

It was a big yellow envelope. I grabbed my pump from the kitchen counter. My boob's were staring to leak. I started pumping and directed my attention back to the envelope. I opened it scanning the papers and I was in shock. I couldn't even believe it. Divorce papers.

I couldn't even cry if I wanted to. I was done crying over shit I can not handle. I signed the papers putting them back in the envelope. He wanted a divorce he got it. Lying about being in jail now this.

I finished pumping and grabbed my keys. It was almost time for the kids to get out. Plus Aiko has cheer practice after school and Mason has basketball practice. Estuko just started Pre-K. They're thinking about skipping her to kindergarten. She's too advanced for the class so she just interrupts the other student.

I walked outside to see George standing there. He didn't say anything he just smirked. I don't know what kind of crazy shit he was on but I've had enough.

" you lied about being in jail. Then send me divorce papers!",I twisted my face up. He just rubbed his beard.

"I uh. Sorry about that. I just don't think we need to be together anymore. This is not what I want!",He shrugged.

"You could've just texted me that. You didn't have to lie to me. What the fuck is wrong with you? And why now all of a sudden?",My face softened. I was getting angry.

"I don't know. To be honest the only reason I stuck around this long is because you kept getting pregnant. I was doing it for my kids.",His words cut deep but I refused to let him see me break.

"Well do your kids another favor and leave with your sorry ass",I got in my car slamming the door. "Oh yeah your divorce papers sitting on the counter!",I spat.

I parked at the end of the street crying. I didn't want him to see me like that. I looked up in the mirror wiping my face. I started the car back up and headed to get my kids.

"Hey mommy!",Aiko came running to the car.

"Where's mas?",I looked around.

"Oh daddy came and got him earlier. He said some weird stuff. He told me its going to be awhile before he came to see us!",She shrugged getting the backseat.

I don't know what the hell kind of shit he was on. But I'm going to the warehouse today to get the situation figured out. It's one thing doing fluke shit to me but don't do it to my kids.

"I want you to know that your daddy loves you very much. He's just going through some things",I headed in the freeway to go get Estuko.

"Mommy are you okay though?",Aiko face softened.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me!"

___________________________________

I walked into the warehouse. It's been a minute before I came here. A long ass time before I came here. I walked in the office to see Unc. He was on the computer writing down some things. I cleared my throat making my presence known.

"Where you been?",I smiled sitting down.

"I been laying low taking care of some things",He shrugged leaning back in his chair. "How my great nieces and nephew?"

"Fine.",I chuckled.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. I'm fine. A lot of weird stuff been going on!",I sighed.

"You don't say but I got a few things to take care of I'll see you later!",He stood up and a hole was on the side of his head.

"Unc what the hell happened?",I jumped up.

"Some nigga with no aim tried to take me out the game. It's alright though. I got his ass!",He chuckled.

"Okay as long as you're okay!",I left out heading home.

My phone vibrated indicating I had a text. It was from Dricka. I forgot it was movie night at my house tonight.

Quick Note:

I guess George can't win for lose. "They don't wanna see us together"In George Dj khaled voice 😂 Annnyyyywayyyyss looks like unc back. What ever he did to George he ain't playing no games. Next time double kill George!!!!