Ex-Factor

"No ones hurt me more than you and no one ever will!",-Lauryn Hill

George POV
Chapter//34//

I knew Sophia was up to some shit. Not ever did I expect it to tear my family up. It really amazed me how Kay didn't even believe me. I mean I know I fucked up once before, but I promised her I was done with that. I meant every word of it too. So me trying to work thus out I have no clue on how to do. Sophia then did some fucked up shit and this the most messed up thing ever.

"Give me anotha!",I lifted my hand up signaling the bartender.

She slid me another glass of Hennessy. Honestly a nigga was in his feelings. I was losing everything I worked hard for. I took my shot. As much as I drank the pain still didn't go away. I just thought about everything even more. Which is why I don't know why I'm still drinking.

"You think you should keep drinking like that?",A guy sat next to me chuckling. Some white nigga.

I ignored him. I'm really not in the mood to talk to anyone. I want to be zoned out. I asked for another shot and the guy sighed.

"Can I help you man?",I retorted.

"We should go back to my place!",He chuckled and I cleared his shit.

I don't know how hard I hit him but he was slumped. I really don't give a fuck at this point. A bunch of dudes grabbed me. My anger was getting the best of me at this point. Sooner rather than later the cops was called and now a nigga in jail.

Kay POV
*Week later

"Aiko get your ass down here now",I shouted up the stairs.

"What did I do now?",She sighed coming down the stairs.

"I'm not your maid so clean that mess up now",I moved aside so she could walk pass.

I heard Aiden crying. His sleep schedule is all fucked up. He usually sleeps at least three hours. Now it's 30 minutes tops. I walked in his room grabbing him from his crib. A smile instantly appeared on his face causing one to appear on mine too.

"Mommy loves you",I kissed his hand and he started laughing.

Last week after George left the hospital he went to the bar. Got into it with some guy. Long story short he put the guy in a coma. Now he has charges pressed against him. I made sure he had money and what not. His court date is next week.

"I cleaned it",Aiko ran past me into her room.

I heard the door bell ring and I headed downstairs with Aiden in my arms. I opened the door to Dricka which was a surprise. She started jumping up and down. I was confused why she was so happy.

"Umm okay?",I chuckled.

"Bitchhhhh",I stopped her and she paused for awhile. Then she started jumping up and down again like a psycho.

"I'm sorry but girl your video went viral. The responses is outrageously good man",She flipped down on the couch.

"What video?",I sat down across from her.

"Video of you singing in Vegas", I didn't even know I was being recorded. " I think you should take this singing shit serious. You have mad talent Kay",I sighed, contemplating.

It wasn't like I haven't heard this before. I was ready to start on it. Honestly I'm not going to keep saying my kids come first. I have to be a mother before I can do anything. I'm sorry if I have my priorities straight.

"Are you going to watch the kids while I go to this meeting tomorrow?",I Aiden started crying and I sat him in his play pin.

"Duhhh",She started clapping for some reason.