what's for dinner?

George POV
Chapter 44

I stood over the stove mixing the eggs. They put Estuko in a wheel chair, temporarily. They don't want her straining her back. Aiko pushed her into the kitchen by the table. They was whispering before somebody even acknowledge that I was standing here.

"Umm moms laying upstairs naked and she looks like she's been crying all night!" Aiko exited out the kitchen, assuming she was going to get Aiden.

"french toast or pancakes?", I questioned Estuko before grabbing the pancake mix.

"Both!", she giggled.

"Anything for my little munchkin!", I kissed the top of her head.

"Daddy?",Estuko called out.

"Yes!",I started on pancakes.

"The person that did this. I forgive him. Everyone makes mistakes!", I paused in my steps.

At that moment I realized she was her mother's child. They both was willing to forgive people no matter the circumstances. Aiko walked in the kitchen with Aiden. He made me miss Mason more than anything.

"Good morning man!",I ran my fingers through his curls.

"So dad your birthdays coming up?",Aiko sat Aiden in his highchair then took a seat herself.

"I know. I'm getting old",I chuckled.

"Mom is 23 and you're going to be 36!",I sat their plates in front of them.

"Don't remind me!",I chuckled walking back to the stove.

"Good morning my children!",Kay walked in the kitchen hugging and kissing them.

"Good you have on clothes mama",Aiko started giggling.

"Family dinner because my sister is back in town",Kay walked over to me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Oh goodie!",she said dryly causing me to laugh.

"Good morning!",I chuckled and she leaned up pecking my lips.

"So you guys are back together?",Aiko spoke up and all the kids looked up. Even Aiden.

"Ummm! I'm going to let your dad answer that. I have an interview!",Kay took a plate of food quickly leaving the kitchen.

"Dad?",Estuko turned in her chair.

"No not necessarily. I don't want to confuse y'all either. Daddy just did a lot of messed up stuff and I have to make it right first",I leaned against the counter.

"Well buy her another baby!",Estuko shouted.

"No flowers are fine. You guys are already enough!",Aiko retorted.

"Or take her on a surprise date!",Estuko added.

"I like y'all thinking"

____________________________________

7:09 p.m
Kay's POV

I fixed Estuko's bun before we walked into the restaurant. My dad had some business to handle so he wasn't making it. It would be nice to have a real support team. This is George's family. Either way he's siding with them.

"Mason!",Aiko ran into his arms.

I looked up to see Sophia. Baby bump on full throttle. My jaw began to clench and I just silently prayed to myself. That I won't have to beat her ass pregnant and all. I spoke to no one not even his sister and this my first time meeting her. Bitches have a 1 time limit and I don't fuck with them. Hers so happen to be before I even met her.