Christmas

Kay POV
Chapter //26//

  "Oh girl you a better one than me",Dricka huffed.

"Very",Mj interrupted.

"I didn't raise him like this", George's mom added in.

   We are all in target doing some Christmas shopping. This was the usual what we did. George doesn't really know that I hang with his mom like this. Alicia  is just a good person to be around. A little bit of hood and a lot of Jesus. Positive vibes with her all the time.

"I told him yeah",I waited for them to tell me how dumb I was now.

"Dumb as hell",Dricka stopped in her tracks.

"You planning on killing her?", Mj gasped.

"Now let's think about that before you do anything like..."

"How we gone do it?",Shelia cut Dricka off causing me to laugh.

"Alicia, I'm not killing that girl. My kids need me",I chuckled.

"I don't have shit to lose. My kids grown, So how we doing it?", She chuckled.

"I told your ass she was crazy",Mj chuckled.

I honestly felt like Alicia was a second mom. Whenever I need this lady she's there. She never made me feel anything less. We went to check out all going our separate ways. When I made it home I decided to leave the bags in the car. I walked in the house and the aroma of food hit my nose. That was accompanied by giggles and it damn sure wasn't coming from the kids.

I walked in the kitchen. Just like I expected to see. George and Sophia in this bitch having a grand old time. I sat at the island sitting there watching them laugh, before they even realized I was here. That's how funny the joke must have been.

"What's funny?",I smiled like I was interest but I wasn't.

"Oh nothing",George sighed chuckling a little.

"Oh okay. I just thought something was really funny. You or her didn't even notice me walk in",I chuckled.

I stood up from my chair heading upstairs. I wasn't even interested in knowing what the food was or what was funny. I walked in Aiko's room to see her and Estuko playing. I closed the door behind me before going to sit on her bed without either of them noticing me.

"Hi mommy's babies",They jumped from their seats smiling. They jumped into the bed attacking me with hugs and kisses, filling my heart with warmth.

"I missed you so much mommy. Next time can I go with you?",Aiko sat beside me trying to wrap her arms around my belly.

"Yes Aiko",I kissed her forehead.

"Who is that lady?",Aiko looked up at me.

"Yeah", Estuko start mean mugging out of where causing me to laugh.

"That's Mason's mom",I laid down in the bed.

Aiko laid all up under me as expected. Estuko laid on top of me and I pulled the covers over us. I sometimes would come in here and we would take naps together.

"Mommy can we go to Disney World?",Aiko yawned and it was contagious because both me and Estuko yawned right after.

"Yes",I slowly closed my eyes.

"I can't wait",She entwined her fingers in mine as much as she could.

  We drifted to sleep. I felt nothing less than whole when I was with my kids. They are the real reason I never let go. If I didn't have them I don't know where I'll be.

__________________________________

  I woke up to a empty bed. I got up walking into the hallway. I heard conversation from afar but I couldn't hear what was being said. I went into the bathroom peeing before going downstairs. Aiko was sitting at the table on her iPad and through the glass doors I could see Estuko playing in snow. I have no idea where George is. Mason's at his friends house. I know I should've said that earlier but it completely slipped my mind.

  He didn't like being around his mom. I don't know why, he just didn't. I had my reasons for not liking her but he didn't. Which bothered me. No matter how much I don't like her ass I still want him to have relationship with her. You only get one mom and I would do anything to get mine back.

George walked into the kitchen and I grabbed my coat going outside with Estuko. I wasn't feeling the need to be around him right now. I would say some shit to make him highly upset.

"Hi mommy",Estuko ran up to me.

Her noise is red as hell. She's freezing cold. I picked her up taking her back in the house. It's too cold out here for her. I sat Estuko down stripping her from her snowsuit and boots.

"I like how you left my baby outside and it's cold as hell out there",I snapped at George.

"Kay she got a snow suit on and everything. She was okay. Stop smothering them",He tried to snap back.

"I don't smother them first off",I sat Estuko down in her highchair.

"Then why they cry everytime you leave or can't do nothing without you", He stood there with a dumb ass look on his face.

"The same reason why they don't cry when you leave or they don't need you for anything",I chuckled grabbing Estuko heading upstairs. That shut his ass completely up.

  I ran her a warm bath pouring bubbles in them. She sat in there for a while playing until I washed her up getting her out. I got her in her pajamas and brushed her hair before letting her be free to do what she wanted.

I walked in our room seeing George sitting on the bed. I sat on the bed far away from him. I'm just not feeling him right now. I don't even know if this is what I want anymore. My mind was so confusing.

"You done acting shitty?",George side eyed me.

I ignored him. Hopefully he'll stop talking to me. That's all I wanted. I realized I didn't have to put up with his bullshit anymore. I have my kids. I don't need him.

"Really?",He threw a pillow at me.

"George leave me alone please",I threw it back.

"What did I do?", I ignored that too.

"Nothing. It's me!",I shouted. "All we do is argue. Is this what you want? I want you to be happy. I see you with her and you are. We haven't been like that in a while"

"Kay what are you talking about?",He looked around confused.

" Remember what you said? That you feel complete when you're with her. Maybe we shouldn't be together anymore",I held my head down.

"Nah don't even say that. I don't even know why you talking like that",He got off the bed chuckling. I watched him walk into the bathroom slamming the door. I jumped because it caught me off guard.

  I can't honestly tell anyone why I was feeling this way. I just didn't feel the love anymore. That would be selfish of me to do this to him. I slowly opened the door and George was bent over the sink crying.

"I'm sorry. Just look at us. I don't want us to get old and hate each other", I wrapped my arms around his waist. He didn't say anything. He just stood there while his tears hit my shoulder.

"You just been distance from me. You don't even talk to me",I sighed trying to spark a conversation. I don't know why I can't help how I feel. I don't want us to just be doing it for the kids. "I love you so much. You know that", I looked up at him wiping his tears.

"I love you too",He wouldn't even look at me.

"Can I have a kiss?",I wiped his tears. He leaned down pecking my lips and I held onto him.

"Beyonce wouldn't do me like this",He finally chuckled.

"Shut up", I laughed pinching him.