All Night

George POV
Chapter  //23//

I laid there watching Kay while she slept, shit is crazy. I can't even remember what happened that night. All I remember is kissing Kay and the kids goodbye. Kay started moving and I ran my fingers through her hair and she stopped moving.

  I don't even know how to feel honestly. I can't hurt her like that or leave my kids without a father. Out of any girl I've been with Kay cared for me. Even with everything she still managed to care. I know I'll never be able to understand the love she has for me, but I do know it runs deep. I need to slow down before shit gets a lot worse. I looked at her face and tears were still streaming even though she's sleep. I laid back trying to sleep but I couldn't. I heard a knock at the door and shortly after my mama came in. I couldn't help but smile.

"My baby",She ran up to me hugging and kissing on me.

"How my kids ma?",I looked down at my feet then back at her.

"Aiko is still bad. Estuko hasn't got any sleep. Mason he's better now that he knows you're awake. Your sister though. She's pregnant",She finished.

"That's good",I shook my head just to let her know I was listening. I'm too focused on my kids. She didn't even come up here.

Me and my sister don't really get along. She just chose a different lifestyle over her family. I haven't heard from her in God knows how long. I still love her. I always will, that's my baby sister.

"I'm just ready to go home",I sighed looking down at Kay.

"I know baby. How is she?",She looked down at Kay too.

"She had a melt down. I should've known better ma. She lost her mom I should've known that these street aren't for me. I can't leave her to raise these kids by herself",I sighed.

"Baby it's okay. Your here and you know what you need to do to change",He chuckled smiling." I'm glad they make you want to quit, cause you never listened to me"

"Maa",I chuckled.

"What?",She threw her hands up in surrender.

________________________________

Kay Pov

  I helped George get in his wheelchair. The doctor says he's on bed rest and he doesn't need to be walking around. His mom is going to be staying with us until he gets better. Only cause I need help with the kids. I can take care of George on my own.

"Got me in a wheelchair like I'm fucking disabled",He spat under his breath.

"Baby it's okay. You just need to get better",I kissed the side of his face.

I opened the door and pushed him in. I have no idea where the kids are, it's so quiet. I yelled Mason's name and they all came running. Maybe I'm doing something wrong because the house is never this quiet. Maybe I do spoil them. Just a little bit. The way George face lit up when the kids came down the stairs was priceless.

"Daddy",Aiko climbed onto his lap,"I missed you"

"I missed you more koko",He kissed her forehead.

Mason put Estuko down and she hugged onto George's leg. Shortly after my dad and mom came down the stairs. They were getting a little too close it's weird.

"I thought you were going to die",Mason broke out crying and so did George.

They hugged for a while before George got to converse with everyone else. Mj and Dricka are suppose to be here later for dinner. George's mom cooked so I didn't have to worry about that. My dad and Alicia took the kids to park while I got George settled. They didn't even want to leave.

"Come on",George wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked up the stairs.

"Kay when the last time you ate?",He scrunched his eyebrows as I laid him on the bed.

"It doesn't matter",I brushed it off.

"Kay?",He retorted.

"Almost a week",I bit my bottom lip.

"Kay you are pregnant!",He retorted.

"I just haven't had an appetite. I've just been worried about you",I sighed.

"Go eat. Now",He shooed me.

"You're not hungry?",I questioned and he straight faced me.

"Kay go eat. I'm fine", He grabbed the remote flipping through the channels.

"I love you",I pecked his lips before heading down stairs.

"I love you"

   I went in the refrigerator grabbing a hot pocket. Three actually. I ate a couple bags of chips while waiting for those to be done. I drunk a few bottles of water and ate some grapes. I was still hungry I guess I was more hungry than I thought. I ate 2 of the 3 hot pockets and decided to take George the last one. I got him some chip and a bottle of water to go with his hot pocket. I walked upstairs and he was watching TV.

"Here",I handed him his food.

"Kay what I tell you?",He sat the food down on the nightstand.

"I don't care. I ate and I want you to eat now"

"What did I do to deserve you?",He smirked.

"I don't know",I chuckled. "I'm going to take a shower", I leaned in pecking his lips.

I walked in our bathroom peeling out of my clothes. I adjusted the hot water to my likings and I got in just enjoying this. It was peaceful, more peace than I've had in a long time. After I did my thing in there I wrapped a towel around me going into the closet. I dried off putting on my under garments and one of George's t-shirts on. I crawled in the bed next to him. It was dead silence and I'm beyond tired so I took that as a ticket to get some sleep.

"You need anything before I take a nap?",I snuggled under George as much as I could getting comfortable.

"No baby you get some rest",He entwined his fingers in mine.

"I love you George",I yawned.

"I love you more",He kissed my hand. I closed my eyes and the sound of the TV began to fade out. Soon enough I drifted off to sleep.