Baby number 4

George POV
Chapter//25// 

*a month later

"Ugh Put it in now",Kay groaned.

"Okay damn",I chuckled sliding in her right walls.

Yo nigga recovered that's Fasho. I'm glad man and honestly blessed. To be with my family. That could've went any other was but I'm glad God watching out for me and mines.

____________________________

"Sophia need a place to stay",I stepped in the bathroom, smiling innocently.

  Kay looked at me chuckling and quickly stopped when she realized I wasn't laughing. I'm serious. I know a lot of shit happened but that's in the past. I hope.

"You can't be serious right now",She scoffed.

"Kay it's only for 2 weeks",I already told Sophia yeah. So I'm hoping Kay will come around.

"The answer is hell no",I guess not. " So I guess us not almost being together didn't mean shit?",She stepped out the closet folding her arms.

"Kay she don't have no where else to go",I sighed. "Come on man. I know you have it in you"

"Okay well since you put it that way", she smirked biting her bottom lip. I was relieved she was with it. " I'll just leave",  cant believe she just hoed me like that ,"I don't even want to be in the same room as her. Let alone the same house. You on that sister wives shit",She quickly changed her mood. She bipolar as hell.

"That's still Mason's mom", I made a valid point.

"Okay so y'all can sit in this mutha fucka and be a big happy family. Me and my kids won't be here. Period",She headed in the bathroom and I followed her. She always throws that "My Kids" shit around. Like they not my kids either.

"Our kids",I looked at her crazy.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot",She started chuckling and I was getting pissed off. Even though I know she wasn't or isn't messing with any other nigga, the shit still pissed me off.

"I wish you would quit fucking playing with me",I gripped the back of her neck and she started smiling.

"George my answer is still a no. So you can go outside, cause I know she out there and tell her no",She moved from my grip.

"Nobody outside crazy", I chuckled playing it off even though she was right.

"Okay then. So let's get ready for our dinner date with Dricka. It's Saturday. Your mom has the kids until Monday. So let's make the best of this",She fixed my collar before walking out the bathroom.

  I shot Sophia a text telling her to come back later. My mom don't like her so she wasn't an option. My moms all team Kay and shit. My sister, hell she not even in this state. We have a dinner date with some important people. Kay's trying to put out a mommy line. Which I'm positive she's not going to go through with. She always starts shit and never finishes it.

  I walked out the bathroom to see Kay in a silk red dress. My breath was taken when I seen her. I've seen her get dressed up a million times, but everytime I saw her it was like laying my eyes on her for the first time. I could see her little baby bump and everything. I pulled my phone from my pocket snapping a off guard picture of her. After snapping the picture I put my phone back in my pocket smiling at her.

"What?",She chuckled putting in her earrings.

"You look beautiful that's all",I chuckled grabbing her waist.

"Thank you babe",She leaned back kissing me. I rubbed her small bump while she continued putting her earrings in.

Kay POV

  In a million years I would never thought I would be here. Look at me, A mom. Sometimes I wake up thinking that this is a dream. I guess I been a little under the weather  because my mom. That pain never goes away. I wish it did.

"I really want to make women feel comfortable in their skin. With all both of my previous pregnancy I would barely leave the house. Simply because I was gaining weight and none of my clothes fit. Plus the maternity clothes are ugly", I looked at George who was on his phone. I've been pissed off for the whole dinner.

"You right about dat child. I couldn't do it honey", Tamar Braxton chuckled, sipping on her wine. "So lets get dis togetha"

"Well will", I smiled.

"It was nice meeting with you.",I stood up shaking Tamar's hand accompanied by a unexpected hand shake.

I love this women. She truly is an amazing person inside and out. After dinner we headed home and I had a attitude. George didn't engage with anybody.

"I don't appreciate you being on your phone the whole time",I sided eyed him rolling down the window.

"What did you expect me to do?",He got defensive and I was staring to get even more angry.

"I don't know",I started crying out of no where. "You know what that means to me"

"I'm sorry Kay",He kissed the side of my face when he made it to a stop light. I just kept my eyes on the road and he sighed grabbing my face. "Kay I'm sorry. You right I should've been more social"

"Mhmm",I sniffled.

" I'm really sorry",He entwined his fingers in mine and continued driving.

"Can we please go get something to eat? I'm starving",I stopped crying chuckling. I didn't eat anything there because I was too busy talking.

"Anything you want baby", He kissed my cheek again.

  I was beginning to realize that these mood swings are something serious. My head Is always somewhere else. I've never been this emotional about anything. Like I cry all the time. It's even annoying to me, but I can't control it. I also can be really nice at times. That's why his ass thought that Sophia shit was gone work.

"Sophia can stay",I  removed my hand from his.

"You sure?",He scrunched his eyebrows. I hate when he did that shit. I mimicked him saying it in my head and started getting mad.

"Mhmm. I'll put you and that bitch in the ground. 10 feet under. They'll never find y'all. Try me if you want to" I rested my chin in the palm of my hand as he continued driving.