Love, Love,Love

Kay POV
Chapter //18//
5 months Later
(Kay in the mm)

"Umm no. I don't appreciate you wrapping your crust ass lips around my stuff",I snatched my cup from George.

"It's like that?",George chuckled.

"Yes just like that",I giggled getting up out my chair.

  I wobbled my fat ass to the trash can throwing my container away. I'm about 6 months now and just like I saw in my dream I'm having a little girl. I just can't wait until she got here.

"Ms. Kay could I have some ice cream now?",Mason ran up to me.

"What did your daddy say?",I tried getting down to his level as much as I could.

"Are we really going to let him rule our lives? I mean come on",I couldn't help but laugh. This little boy is aged beyond his years. He is too silly.

 I'm glad I finally got to meet him. Even though that mean we would have to deal with Sophia, I'm fine. George knows his boundaries. Counselling has helped us a lot and we still go regularly.

"Okay but do not tell your daddy-

"Tell daddy what?",George walked into the kitchen.

"Abort",Mason whispered and tried to dart pass him but he was stopped.

"Nothing",I giggled nervously. 

"Yeah nothing my ass. Let me find out y'all in here trying to have another ice cream session. You know the doctors said you need to cut back on sweets Kay. And  your little bad ass don't need nothing else. Little demon seed",I gasped and Mason scrunched his face up.

The doctor said I was gaining too much weight and I needed to slow down unless I wanted to get my stomach cut open.

"Daddy we can fight about it",Mason squared up.

"This not what you want Lil G",He chuckled holding his head back.

"Oh yeah I do. Come on",He hit George in the leg.

George pushed him causing him to fall to the ground and he ran behind me. They always played so rough. They need to chill out.

"George move",I giggled.

"So you not gone protect me? I'm about to get my ass beat. You suppose to be my Ryda!",Him and Mason ran in circles around me.

I moved out the way and left them to what they do best, make a mess. They spend all day in the house to tear shit up. That's  their daily mission. We occasionally had outings but not for too long cause I would get tired quick. Sometimes I would just sit at home and let them go out. I didn't want to ruin the fun for them.

"Where you going?",I heard George shouting.

" out to lunch with Mj and Dricka. I told you that this morning",I shouted down the stairs.

"But you just ate"

"Okay and? What yo ugly ass trying say?",I yelled down the stairs .

"That you are beautiful baby. Enjoy your day out"

"Nice save you F-u-c-K-e-r!",I continued back up the stairs to get ready.

"Owe she just spelled fucker",Mason smart ass figured out what I said.

"Watch your mouth",George retorted.

I heard them laughing as I went into the room. I didn't know what I was going to wear but I need to find out quick. I found my boyfriend jeans and a distressed T-shirt.