Right My Wrongs

George POV
Chapter 15

It's been a couple of days and I decided not to go to Mexico. Kay hasn't said not a word to me. We been to the ultrasound appointments and everything, still not a word. I'm not gone push her I can't expect her to be okay after what I did. We were sitting at the table eating when the gate bell rang. I pressed the intercom to see that MJ was at the gate with Kay's dad. To be honest I don't even know if they know. She's been cooped up in the room since I told her.

It's not like she was even trying to keep her distance from me she just didn't speak. She still lays under me and watch shows its crazy. They walked into the house and she got up going upstairs.

"Kay?",Her dad yelled but she just kept walking.

"What the hell you do to my daughter?",Mr.Jackson retorted.

He just assumed I did something maybe because the look I had on my face. I just held my head down and MJ went upstairs with her. I sat back down at the island in the kitchen and Mr. Jackson joined me.

"I cheated",I signed.

"Son', He sighed trailing off.. "We all make mistakes. We're human but what you do to make things right says a lot. She's still here so make it right , because the longer she sits and think the worse the outcome will be. I should kick your ass though",He just stared into space.

"I fucked up", I held my head down.

Taking what he said into consideration I headed up stairs to try to talk to Kay. MJ sat there along side Kay in silence. If even he couldn't get to her I don't know what my chances were. When MJ realized I was in the room he stood up putting his finger across his throat. I was 100 percent sure he was indicating he was gone kill me .I sighed sitting next to Kay, while she stared out the balcony doors. I don't even know where to start I don't want to say the wrong thing. I know I fucked up and I know it's gone take a lot more than me saying sorry. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make this right.

"Why?",She broke her eyes from the deep stare and locked eyes with me.

"I know I fucked up. There  is no excuse for what I did but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make this right",I sighed feeling a lump in my throat.

"I just can't believe you!",She broke out in tears, punching me repeatedly.

I grabbed her hand, and she stood up between my legs placing her forehead on mine still crying. I knew sooner rather than later it would finally hit her.

" I wish it was something I could do to take the pain away. I wish I could take everything back but I can't Kay, and I'm sorry. I need you. I need us.",I felt tears escaping my eyes.

She slid down on the floor crying and I got right next to her holding her. I know I'm the last person she wants right now, but I'm the one who fucked up. She laid in my arms crying gazing right back out the balcony doors. Her shirt was up, and I could see her starting to get a baby bump. I placed my hand on her stomach and she looked up at me smiling.

I leaned down pecking her lips, and she deepened the kiss before releasing my face. I heard the bell to the gate ring again, and I headed out the room down stairs. I pressed the intercom, and saw two men in suits. By the way they looked I could tell they were detectives, I pressed a button letting them in.

"I'm detective Marks!",The white guy spoke up."This is detective Rodriguez",He pointed to the Latino guy when they finally made it the doors.

I saw the detectives avert their attention somewhere else, and I looked up to see Kay standing at the top of the stairs. MJ and her dad were standing in the doorway. Probably wondering the same thing I was, why were they here in the first place?

"How can I help y'all today? Detectives?",I said nonchalantly.

"We would like to speak to Kaydence Jackson. Ask her a few questions about a shooting a few weeks ago!",He looked up at Kay who was still standing on the stairs.

She walked down gesturing them to the living room, where her Dad followed as well. Kay and Mr. Jackson took a seat on the sofa across the detectives.

"Miss Jackson could you please give me details on what happened that day?"

Kay's POV

"Ms. Jackson could you please give me details on what happened that day?",Detective Rodriguez spoke up.

"Me and my best friend MJ went to stop by the house, my moms house, because I haven't been there in months. Me and my mom got into a fight and I moved out some months before she passed"

"Sorry about your lost",Detective Marks interrupted me.

"Thank you!"

"So isn't Kamira Jackson your sister? The one who shot at you? Right?", Detective Marks continued.

"Yeah. Unfortunately", I scoffed.

"We were throwing some things away and I was getting my moms recipe book. My dad knocked on the door he was looking for my mom not knowing that she passed away, because someone texted him from her phone. An she threatened to kill me ,and then fired her gun at me. my dad jumped in front of the bullet.", Rodriguez wrote some things down in his note pad.

"That's all the questions we have for now Ms. Jackson. Thank you taking the time to sit with us.", I shook both of their hands

George let them out and I went upstairs going to lay down. I was hurting that George cheated and the blow was even harder to find out he has a son. I would've never thought he would hurt me. I was willing to let it go because I love him. I crawled in the bed, staring off into space just traveling through my thoughts.

I haven't been out the house in days, but where can I go when I don't have friends. I realized I still haven't called my grandparents so I pulled my phone off the charger.I searched my contacts, and found their house phone. I clicked it and listened to the dial tone until my grandma picked up the phone.

"Hello dear!",Her monotone voice spoke softly.

"Grandma. Mama and Kaden were killed a couple of weeks ago.",I spoke nervously.

"What?Micheal!",I heard her cry out.

In the background I could hear my granddad. He wasn't sure what was happening yet, but you could hear the nervousness in his voice

"Marrsia and Jaden was killed.",I could hear her crying.

"Hello.",My granddad now had the phone.

"Yeah",I started crying.

"How did this happen?",I could hear the crack in his voice.

"They were kidnapped and found in an abandoned house!"

"We're driving down tonight",I heard my grandma crying hysterically.

"Okay I'll text you the address",I was about to hang up when my granddad shouted my name.

"Yes!"

"I love you",He never said that to me ever.

"I love you too grandad.",I hung up.

I texted the address to my grandmas phone plugging my phone back.