New Vistors

Kay's POV
Chapter 47

I opened the door and was confused on who this person was. More importantly how they got pass security. He was a tall man, brown skinned, and he resembles someone I know. I just couldn't figure out who.

"How can I help you?",I said nervously. I had a gun in the stand next to the door.

"I looking for um-

"Dad?",George appeared next to me.

When I seen them side by side it wasn't no denying that was his dad. It was creepy how much they looked alike. The man head dropped and George just stood there. I didn't know much about George's dad. The most important thing I knew was he never was around.

"Is this a bad time?",He retorted.

"Yeah actually it is",George retorted.

"Baby. Don't be like that. Hear him out",I grabbed George's arm so he would look me in my eyes. I didn't want his dad to hear me though. So I whispered instead.

"What do you want?",George retorted.

"I just wanted to talk. I know I been gone all these years but it's not what you think. Can we go get coffee or something ? One day this week?",George just looked at him.

"He'll like that!",I stepped in.

"You are?",He finally looked up.

"I'm his wife",That was the first time I've said that. It felt weird.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Greg!",He shook my hand.

"You can stop by tomorrow around 3 ish"

"I would like that!",He nodded his head leaving.

I closed the door and George was still looking shocked. I knew he was hurting which is explainable. His father was never there but I'm sure he has a good explanation as to why.

"Baby?",I tapped George because he was just staring off into space.

"I'm not talking to him",He turned around heading up the stairs.

"Why not George?",I followed him.

"Where was that nigga at? Huh? When I went off to kindergarten, or when I lost my first tooth, when I got into my first fight. Huh Kay? I don't have shit to say to him",He started rambling through the nightstand.

"You don't even know his reasons",I sighed.

"I don't care about his reasons Kay. I could never imagine not being in my kids lives",He pulled a blunt out the nightstand.

"Okay but you and him are two different people",I retorted.

"I don't care fuck that",He put the pre-rolled blunt to his full pink lips.

"And when did you start smoking again?",I retorted.

" I always do. Just not around you or the kids",He took a long drag before blowing smoke into the air.

I heard my phone ring and I reached over to the nightstand to see it was the guy at the gate. I was about to have a rude talk with him. I don't know who he think he is.

"You have a woman here that says she's you grandmother", I sighed.

I haven't seen or heard from them since I was pregnant with Aiko. I don't know why everyone is just deciding to pop back up. I told him to let her in and I hung up the phone.

" what's wrong?",George looked up.

"I guess my grandmother is here",I slid my phone in my back pocket. George put his blunt out and stood up hugging me.