Me and You

Kay POV
Chapter//2//

(George in the mm)

   I was actually somewhat optimistic about this date with George. I mean he is a big time drug dealer and if this goes any further I'm asking for trouble. I already have a hard time trying to keep this secret. It's only a matter of time before someone finds out. I put on some Chanel sweats and a crop top hoodie, I don't want him to get the wrong impression.

I grabbed my phone after locking my room door so my mom wouldn't come in. If she found out I was going on a date, let's just say my ass is grass. I climbed out my room window and jumped on the garage. After that exercise I walked through the alley to the corner to see him waiting. I tried to open the door but it was locked. He rolled down the window smirking.

"What's the magic word?", He grinned.

"Please?", I chuckled.

"No", He shook his finger.

"Then what?", I shifted all my weight to one hip, crossing my arms.

"Say big Daddy!", He laughed.

"Goodnight!", I turned around heading back up the alley.

"Alright", He shouted."I'm just playing!"

That's what the fuck I thought. Sooner or later he's going realize I'm running shit.

He unlocked the doors and I got in with a straight face. I felt him staring, but I just put on my seat belt and averted my eyes to the road.

"Don't be like that", He leaned back.

"Like what?", I played dumb.

"So serious! We can't joke?", He rested his chin in the palm of his hand.

"You know what?", I yelled.

"What?", His nostrils flared.

"Deez nuts", I laughed uncontrollably.

"You got me", He chuckled.

"I know", I smiled.

He leaned in and crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was so fiery and I don't know if it was supposed to be like this. Or it was just the fact this is my first kiss. He pulled away and just stared at me smiling.

Maybe it was fiery?

He pulled off and focused his eyes on the road. I stared at him for a second but then my phone started vibrating indicating I had a message.

MyTrapQueenMJ:Bitch wya?

I shot him a text I was with George and my phone started ringing off the hook.

MyTrapQueenMJ:Omg!

MyTrapQueenMJ:Where y'all goin?

MyTrapQueenMJ:Gurlll his fine ass! Toriya gone kill you!

  I just looked at the text laughing softly. The car came to a stop and I looked up to see a chili's sign lighting up. I love chili's it's my favorite restaurant. MJ must have told him. I got out and met him on the sidewalk. Some guy tried to talk to me on my way in. To my surprise George grabbed my hand, kissing me in the process.

We walked in and the waitress was eyeballing the fuck out of George. I'm not the one for tripping. So I didn't say anything. I sat in the booth and George sat on the other side. She gave us our menus and we ordered our drinks. Just like that she was gone. I was so busy on my phone I didn't hear George call my name. He snatched my phone from me and slid it in his pocket.