Unexpected

Kay Pov 

Chapter //28//

      I see you can't do nothing for people, because in the end greed is a mutha fucka. I opened my door to Sophia rambling through my stuff. I cleared my throat letting my presence be known. She quickly shot her head in my direction looking like she seen a ghost. There isn't much I could do at this point because fighting her is out of the question. I'm pregnant as hell so I can't fight her.

 "This is not what you think", She threw her hands in surrender.

"You sure about that because it looks like your doing something you're not suppose to. Especially because your in our room rambling through our shit. Not to mention you broke in my damn house",I was strangely calm.

    I don't know what the hell she was doing, but Im not waiting to find out. I extended my arm out by giving her 50,000 and  she took it too far. I walked to the night stand peeking over my shoulder to see her standing there with her head down. I reached in grabbing my taser that looked like a phone. I turned around quickly sending electric volts into her body. She fell to the ground making a loud thump.

  I heard my Alicia and my dad coming up the stairs. I sent another volt through her body. I knew when to stop but I don't think she knows. I'm tired of playing with hoes. They always take my kindness for weakness. Alicia came in the room grabbing me. Sophia laid there crying. I don't know what came over me but I started laughing uncontrollably. 

" What's going on?", Alicia yelled.

"I gave her ass 50,00 to help her out and I catch her in my house when she not suppose to be.", I started to get mad just speaking the words.

"Calm down", Alicia walked me out the room. She sat me down on the steps while her and my Dad went to go help Sophia.

My dad stood next to me while Alicia walked Sophia down the stairs. I was losing it I promise you I am. It's something else going on other than the hormones. I stood up going into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and the tears just started to fall.

  I been trying hard not to cry but it was becoming impossible not to do. I sat there crying out loud. I was in there for at least 30 minutes just straight crying before I heard a knock at the door.

"Kay baby. Open the door",I heard George's voice. I stood up from the floor opening the door. When I opened the door he just embraced me in his arms. I buried my head in his chest still crying.

"I need to go to the house", I tried pushing past him but he restrained my wrist.

"Calm down Kay. We'll go together",He was so calm I was confused. I need him to be as mad as I am right now.

I finally pushed past him going into our room grabbing my car keys. I slipped on my shoes and left out the house with him hot on my heels. I got in the car putting on my seat belt. As soon as he got in the car I pulled off.

The whole car ride was silent. I didn't even try to start a conversation and neither did he. He knew I didn't want to talk. I pulled in the driveway and I was already over come by emotions. I turned off the car walking up to the porch. The last time I was here, I was pregnant with Aiko.

I opened the door with the key that was connected to my car keys. I walked in and I could smell my mom all through the house. My eyes started to get so watery. I could barely see where I was going. I went upstairs going into her room and everything was just how she left it. I sat on her bed and held her pillow in my arms.

I heard the door shut so I knew George was in the house. Shortly after I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I looked up to see George. He walked up towards me and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"She didn't deserve this. I hurt everyday like it just happen. I need her here. I need him here",I sniffled trying to stop crying.

"Everything happens for a reason. I know we not suppose to question God but I don't understand why he did it either",He sighed rubbing my back in a circular motion.

   I stood up going into her closet. I found a bunch of tapes from my childhood. I also found a notebook and a safe. I can't believe after all these years I'm finally going through this stuff. I sat in the closet opening the notebook. I instantly started crying flipping through the pages.

  "Look",George sat down next to me and I laid in between his legs reading letters she wrote to me.

  Dear Kaydence,

   I know I won't be here long. One day when that day comes I want you to know I love you. You make me the proudest mother ever. I know I made everything rough for us, but you strived to make things better for us. I remember the light bill was due and you stood out there for two days selling lemonade until we finally had enough money to pay the bill. I don't know what I'll do without you. Well I just want you to know mommy loves you. No matter what happens or where life takes us you're always in my heart.

                       Love always Mommy

  I laughed a little bit before frowning. I picked up the box and started going through old pictures. I came across a picture that of all of us when my sister first had my nephew. I brushed my fingers across their faces.

  "I'm hungry",I broke the silence causing George to laugh.

"I bet",He chuckled.

"Let's go down to the court house right now and get married",I looked up at him waiting from him to answer.

"Kay how you go from food to marriage?",He chuckled.

"I don't know but let's go now",I shook him a little.

"Looking like how we looking?",He turned his face up.

"Just like this. I love you for you. Not what you wear",I turned in his arms pecking his lips.

"Let's go get married then",He chuckled.

"Oh yeah. Your mom and my dad got married",I chuckled.

"No they didn't",He retorted.

"Oh yeah they did!",I chuckled.

____________________________________

"Now pronounce you husband and wife!",I leaned in sharing a kiss with George.

"I love you!",I started crying as expected.

"I love you more!",He grabbed my face wiping my tears before kissing me again.

"Not going to have anymore of your bastard children",I giggled causing him to straight face me.

We walked hand in hand out the court house. As husband and wife. Beyond the best feeling ever. It was unexpected but I'm happy. I started getting pains in my stomach. I bent over clenching in pain and right after fluids started rushing down my leg.

  "George. The baby", I groaned.