Run Away!

Kay POV
Chapter //29//

The sound of a baby crying banged across my ear drums. I signed in relief laying back trying to catch my breath. December 12th, 2015 at 1:42 p.m I gave birth to a little boy. After this I promise it's no more. I looked over at George who was holding the baby. Have the same look on his face he did when he first held Aiko and Estuko.

"How about Aiden?",He looked up at me smiling.

"Yeah I like that!",I tried giggling but I was losing my voice from the previous screaming I did.

He was the first one that actually really looked like George,Head full of hair and pink pouty lips. I fell in love the moment I saw him.

"Aiden. fuck Bitches. get money. Moore!",I straight faced him but he started laughing.

"Aiden Nao Moore!",I looked over at him.

"Yeah I like that!",George looked up smiling.

I heard a knock at the door and shortly after the kids along with Alicia and My dad came in. Aiko immediately brought her attention to the baby. She looked at me, George, and then the baby. A stank look stretched across her face and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Please tell me this the last baby because I can't take anymore kids!",My Dad chuckled but everybody else knew how serious she was.

"Aiko shut up!",Mason retorted.

"You spend time with your mom. I can't because she never has time for me. I thought I was living the life and then came Estuko. Now him!",She started having a tantrum. Pulling her hair.

"Aiko!",George shouted and Aiko sat down next to him saying nothing else.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way Aiko. As soon as I get better me and you will have a girls day out!", She looked at me smiling now seeming happy.

"Promise mommy!",She jumped up.

" I promise!",A warm smile stretched across my face.

"I'm with Aiko. I got enough grand kids. She's already a handful just by herself",My dad huffed and everyone laughed.

"We can't make that promise!",George spoke up.

"I can. He must be going to visit the stork with someone else cause it ain't me!", Kay not having no more kids.

"Attitude on nah nah!",My dad started singing causing me to laugh.

"Alright let's go and give your mom some rest!", Alicia gathered the kids and I gave them hugs and kisses.

"I love you I'll see you guys when I get home!",I hugged Mason.

"Don't be gone long mom!",Aiko slowly walked out the room.

I heard the door shut slowly and I signed. I hate being away from my kids. I especially feel bad for what Aiko said. This is exactly why I don't need a bunch of kids. I don't want them to feel like I don't have time for them.

"Aiko don't like being a big sister but she better get used to it because 2 more kids going up in there!",George stuck his tongue out winking at me.

"Umm negative !",I retorted.

"Yeah we gone see!",He chuckled.

"I know you heard what Aiko said!",I scoffed.

"Yeah but she so used to you giving her all your attention.",George made a good point.

"But still. That's my first baby. She started it all!",I started pouting.

"Actually I started it all. When I slid in that thang raw!",He was so focused on the baby he didn't see this nasty look I was giving him.