Alive

Kay POV
Chapter//36//
*Few Months later*

   "Aiko get up!",I tapped her trying to wake up.

She leaned up and had a black eye. Which I was completely unaware of until now. I grabbed her in my arms crying.

"Aiko what happened to you? Who did this?",I retorted.

"This girl tried to take my lunch. We got into a fight but don't worry I beat her ass!",She chuckled.

"Aiko!",I chuckled.

"So mom for my birthday can we go get our nails done? Maybe a hair appointment?",She changed the subject.

"Yeah but first we need to fix this black eye before they call cps on me!",She jumped off my lap running out her room.

So these few months have past and George has completely disappeared. I heard through the grape vine Sophia is pregnant and the baby is George's. I got up from Aiko bed going to get Aiden. I'm not going to lie being a single parent is hard but I'm making it work.

My phone started ringing and picture of me and Bryson stretched across the screen. I couldn't help it but a smile instantly stretched across my face.

"Hello!",I sung.

"Good morning gorgeous!",He chuckled.

"Good morning!",I smiled and Aiko mugged me.

"I just called to tell you I miss you but I'm about to get on dis plane. So I'll talk to you as soon as I land!",He started talking fast causing me to laugh a little.

"Okay and I miss you too!", the phone went dead and started ringing again. This time it was August.

"Hello handsome!",I grabbed Aiden from his crib.

"Good morning Baybeh!",He still sounded sleepy."tell Aiko I didn't forget and I'm coming after y'all do y'all thang!"

" You tell her!",I handed the phone to her.

"Hey Aug",She started smiling real bright. Honestly the kids connected more with August. They didn't like Bryson at all which was weird. He's a good guy.

"Can you bring the girls? I miss them!",I laid Aiden down changing his diaper.

"Yayyyyy!",She started jumping up and down.

As soon as I picked Aiden up she handed me my phone. This girl danced all the way out the room and down the stairs to the kitchen. Estuko came out her room with her hair everywhere. I shook my head at her and headed downstairs.

"Okay I'm about to make the kids breakfast August!",I sat Aiden in his high chair.

"Aight. I luh you!",My cheeks heated up.

"I love you too!",I chuckled.

"So dat make you my gurl?",He sounded happy.

"We already discussed this. No!",He sighed and I felt bad.

"I'm not giving up. Dat ass is mine!",He chuckled hanging up.

I pulled out some bacon and sausages putting it on this grittle I bought the other day. I heard the door bell and Aiko yelled she got it. I told her ass quit answering my door. The last time she let some Jahovas witnesses in my house.

"Grandma!",I heard Aiko yell.

"Happy Birthday baby!",I heard her walking in the kitchen. "I can't believe I have a seven year old grandchild"She walked in the kitchen dragging this huge box.

"Why didn't you call me? I could've helped you!",I retorted cracking eggs.

Aiden started going crazy in his high chair. They love their grandma. I'm glad she didn't flake on them. Just because her son did. My kids don't deserve this. I don't care what we go through.