Tap

Kay's POV
Chapter.   

     "Mj I don't know what to do",I bit into a macadamia nut cookie.

" I mean you don't fuck with Alicia and you should be happy your mom and dad are back at it!",He shrugged like this situation was minor.

" I mean your right. A little bit. I am happy but I know it's going to throw the kids off", I leaned back showing my small bump.

"Child you and all these children. Y'all gone need a mini van",He chuckled rubbing my stomach.

"Mj I'm getting my tubes tied", I retorted.

"Or birth control.",He chuckled.

" no tubes tied baby. No more kids coming out of me Mj", I retorted.

" I hope you discussed that with George",He smirked.

"Discuss it for what? He has enough kids. This one will 5 to be exact",I chuckled. " three of his big headed ass kids came out of me already"

"I know but you should still discuss that with your husband",He retorted.

"Discuss what with her husband?",George walked into the kitchen.

"Nothing",I waved him off.

" Clearly it's something",He looked back and forth between me and Mj.

"Your dad",I choked on my words and silently cussed myself out. " he is coming over for dinner tonight"

"8 years and you think I don't know when you lying?",He straight faced me.

"It's been 8 years?",I said in a high pitched voice.

"Discuss what with me?",MJ stood up leaving the kitchen. He still ain't shit.

"Me getting my tubes tied after the baby",I mumbled swaying.

"You was just gone go behind my back?",He scrunched his eyes.

"It's not this serious George. It's my body",I was starting to get angry.

"No it's our body. When we got married we became one person",He laughed lightly. Crazy ass.

"I don't see what the problem is. You have enough big head ass kids running around. Not to mention Sophia just had a damn baby",I sat down.

"Don't do that. You know I didn't want or plan for that baby. It's here now so none of that shit matter", He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What ever. I don't care. I'm getting my tubes tied so it don't even matter. You not about to have me in this house raising our kids. While you chase your dreams. Fuck you",I spat.

George sighed loudly before he approached me. He gripped my neck and my gates flooded instantly. I kept a straight face though.

"Get your damn hands off of me George",I punched him.

"Kay. Damn man",He clenched in pain.

"Hello children",Alicia walked in the kitchen smiling.

I just cleared my throat leaving the kitchen. I refuse to get cool with her. That bitch showed her true colors at that dinner. I wouldn't even want her here but that is George's mother.

"Mother",I yelled walking up the stairs.

"Yes honey. I'm I'm here",She smiled peeking her head out the doorway.

"How are you?",I chuckled sitting on her bed.

"I am amazing. Your father is taking me to dinner tonight", She danced to her closet.