Bed Of Lies

Kay POV
Chapter 49

I watched as her head slowly lifted.  Tears escaped her eye slowly. I'm in shock. I don't know what's happening. I can't even believe this is real. I looked back and my grandma stood there crying looking at me. I heard the door and soon after George and my Dad walked in.

"Grab Aiden. George",I cried uncontrollably.

"Kay what's wrong?",He grabbed Aiden from my grandmas arms.

I walked into the room slowly and I took the tape off her mouth. I stood there crying uncontrollably. I didn't even know what to do. How did this happen?

"Mama?",I cried uncontrollably. "Mama"

"Kay!", I untied her hands and she hugged me.

"Oh my gosh", I held onto her tightly. My dad and George appeared in the doorway. My dad dropped to the ground crying.

"Kevin!", She cried and my dad laid there crying.

"I thought, I thought I lost you",He cried uncontrollably.

  My grandma stood there with her head down. I charged at her but George grabbed me with his one free hand. I can't believe this lady.

"I can't believe you",I was angry. "Where's Jaden?"

"He's with your granddad",She cried.

"What happened? I watched you die",I cried. "I don't understand. They told me you died"

" The bullet hit Jaden shoulder. Went in my cheek and out my mouth"

"Why are you here though?",I retorted.

"They set us up. Right along with Toriya",She cried.

"Mommy are you ok?", Estuko tapped me.

"I'm a grandma?",She started crying even more.

I looked up at George and a smile stretched across his face. I couldn't even began to smile. It was so much stuff going on in my head.

" Why do you have them here?",I retorted.

" when the plan didn't go through I couldn't kill them. Neither could your grandfather" She cried.

  I heard the door slam shut and a frown stretched across my grandmother's face. I knew then that my grandad walked in. I stood up and walked into the hallway. Jaden was hesitant but ran into my arms.

"I asked you to do one thing", My grandad started yelling.

"The girls ran in here Kevin",She cried.

  "I'm taking them!",I retorted. " and if you know what's best for you, you'll let me"

He laughed uncontrollably and George stepped into the hallway. My grandad reached to his side. Before I could react George shot him in the arm, and a gun slid across the floor.

"Kevin get Kay's mom and I'll get the kids", George retorted.

    I helped George get the kids and we all headed out that house together. Words couldn't even describe how I felt. I had my mom back and I don't know what this was going to bring. I didn't care honestly. I'm happy I got my mom back.

   I got in the driver seat and looked over to my mom who was in the passenger. I just entwined my right hand in hers crying.

   "I'm so sorry mama!",I cried.

"It's okay baby. You didn't do anything",She cried wiping my tears.

I looked up to see my grandad and grandma standing in the doorway. Looking stupid I pulled out the driveway behind George and we headed home. I wasn't worried about them coming to my house. They not that crazy.