Church

Unknown POV
Chapter //41//

   I watched as she walked out the studio. A very beautiful girl if I do say so myself. All those tattoos were a bit much but we can work on it. I watched as she got in her car driving off.

I had a few tricks up my sleeve before I make my grand appearance. I followed her for a little while making a left. She should be late picking up the kids due to the flat tire I gave her. I pulled up in front of the school seeing little Aiko waiting right along with Estuko.

" Hello sweetie. Your mommy sent me to pick you up!",I approached them.

"We don't know you!", Estuko retorted.

"Sure you do!",I chuckled. "Then how would I know you like Frozen?"

"Ummm because my mom is famous and she has a instagram. Where anybody can see!",She made a valid point.

   I looked around to make sure no one was looking. I grabbed both Estuko and Aiko by their throat dragging them to my truck. I pushed them in the backseat closing the door. I heard them screaming but I just turned my music ignoring them. I had a little present for their daddy.

Aiko POV

  "I'm scared Aiko!",Estuko started crying.

I pulled out my phone calling my mom. The music was so loud I plugged one of my ears to here. This was just like the shows expect the little girls never came back.

"Mom. So guy grabbed us we're in the back of his truck. He's tall white has a beard. And a tattoo with a fish on his right hand. The truck is blue with a yellow stripe going across side.",I gave my mom information she might need.

He looked back and I put my phone down so he wouldn't see. Estuko wouldn't stop crying. I grabbed her hugging her. I slid my phone in side my sock in my boot. Leaving my mom on the phone.The truck came to a stop and the door opened.

"Get out. Come on!", He demanded us.

"I don't want to Aiko. I'm scared!",Estuko held onto me.

"It's okay. We're together we'll be fine!",I brushed her hair from her face.

"Ahhh you should really listen to you're sister. She's smart!",He chuckled satonically.

He was creepy but I can't cry. I have to keep it in for Estuko. Even though I'm nervous I know my mom will find us. We heard police sirens from afar and he rushed us in this building.

"See I told you!",I smiled at Estuko.

I heard a baby crying and I looked up to see Aiden. He was on the table and he looked like he's been here for days but I just say him this morning. I tried running over to him but he stopped me.

"Stay where you're at!",He held his gun up and Estuko started screaming.

  "Shut up!",He retorted but she wouldn't.

He pulled out another gun holding it in Aiden's direction and Estuko.

"Now one last time!",He retorted. "Shut the fuck up!",

  He signed and pulled the trigger. Blood splattered every where. I wish my mommy was here.

  End of Kay's dream

_________________________________

Kay's POV

   I jumped out my sleep screaming. I rushed into the hallway checking on my kids. They were all in their beds sleeping. I been having dreams about stuff happening to them lately. Nonstop. Somebody's watching us. I feel it and the only time I feel safe is when George is here with us.