Title Your Chapter

Kay POV
Chapter//40//
*Month later*

   "So how's life being a mom and a new artist?", Charlamagne tha God chuckled.

"Oh my gosh it's exhausting but I told Drake and Party up front what it was. It's just flat out my kids come first!",I huffed chuckling.

"Soooo. I've heard that hubby is making an appearance in the music industry as well!",Angela Yee added.

"Don't even get me started. But I mean anything game puts his mind to he's good at. I give credit when it's due even though he tryna be like me!",I popped my imaginary collar causing everybody to laugh.

"But on a more serious note and I don't mean to take it this personal but it's up in the air. That you guys separated. I mean is it any truth to that?", Charlamagne spoke up.

"Don't get me wrong every marriage has its problems. He decided to step outside his marriage multiple times. So at the moment we are not together. Legally yes but other than that no!",I answered his question truthfully.

"So how do the babies feel about this? I seen Aiko then made her a instagram",I couldn't help but laugh.

"They know the seriousness of the situation. My kids are too smart to keep things from them. So I just had to let them know up front. Especially Aiko because like you said she made an instagram. So she's more into the internet world now!",Angela Yee chuckled.

"But look I hang out with Keh outside of the famous interior. She's really down to earth free spirit kind of person. Her kids the funniest kids I ever met. My own child not even that funny!",Angela added chuckling.

"Girl also a hand full!",I chuckled.

"We've seen you and August out together. Wassup with that?", Dj Envy finally spoke.

"Alright me and August are just friends. We have a lot of shows that both end up being in the same city. I don't have friends. So we go out to eat chop it up. Nothing more nothing less!",I added.

"So to end this discussion. You have to be the most kick ass mom ever. I know all the moms be looking at you side ways because of all the tattoos!",Charlamagne chuckled.

"Man yes. When I first started dropping my kids off at school. I was the only mom I promise you that wasn't preppy. None of the moms converse with me until this day!",I chuckled.

"It was nice having you on the show! ", Charlamagne got up hugging me.

"It was nice being here!",I chuckled.

We wrapped everything up here because I had to fly back to Atlanta. Today is Estuko's birthday. My baby is finally 5. I headed on the plane listening to my song. It's going to be released tonight.

  An hour and 35 minutes later I landed. I headed home quickly. Estuko is having a pool party with a Frozen theme. She said winter in the spring cause olaf loves the sun. Too many kids were coming and I am not ready. I pulled up at the house to see the decorators doing their job. I hired the Frozen mascots for the party.

I walked in the house to a lot of movement. Estuko came running down the stairs hugging me. I kissed
her forehead going up stairs. I walked in Aiden room and he was trying to sit up. I can't believe I have a 5 month old today.

" hi mommy's baby!",I cooed tickling him.

He started laughing uncontrollably. I picked him up running my fingers through his hair. I walked into Aiko's room and she wasn't in there. I headed down stairs going into the kitchen. George was preparing the food to be Barbecued.