Retreat

"Don't worry Imma switch up the POV's soon"

Kay POV
Chapter //30//

"I think I should go see her soon",Laid Aiden down turning my direction to George.

"I thought we wasn't talking about that?",George retorted.

"Yeah but I just wanted to tell you",I shrugged.

"So how did the meeting go yesterday?",He changed the subject just like before.

"It went well. They want me to hit the studio soon but I'm not ready for all that",I sat down on George's lap.

"Why? What's the real reason?",He retorted.

"I just don't wanna be away from my family. We just got married. I just had the baby. No",I rambled on and he just sat there listening.

"Alright if you say so!",He rested his head in between my boob's letting his hands roam.

"Hands sir",I chuckled smacking his hands off of me.

"We might as well get started on baby number 5. The kids sleep and you don't want to sing",He had this Chester ass grin on his face.

"That's exactly why we not having sex. Where all these kids gone live?",I chuckled.

"Girl all these empty rooms",He smacked his lips.

"No George",I tried to get up but he pulled me back down.

"You don't deny daddy. Daddy deny yo ass",I laughed quietly so I wouldn't wake the baby.

"When are we going to tell everyone we're married?",I changed the subject.

It's been months now and we still haven't told anyone. It wasn't like we were keeping it a secret. We just haven't got around to it yet.

"Saturday ?", He suggested.

"Okay Saturday it is",I shook my head in approval.

I stood up leaving out the room with George head on my heels. Him talking about sex got me horny. And I was so serious about us not having sex right now. After you have a baby it's easier to get pregnant again because you're so fertile.

"I'm going to take a shower",I walked in our bathroom shutting the door.

I adjust the hot water to my liking and I peeled from my clothes. I stepped in the shower closing the glass door. I waited for the glass to fog up then I got down to business. I sat on the little bench shaving my lady parts and legs in peace. I heard the bathroom door shut then shortly after the glass door opened. To George butt ass naked.

"George",I retorted.

"What? I got lonely",He smiled.

"Stop playing with me",I nudged hime trying to close the door back.

"Kay?",He chuckled.

He stepped in closing the door because the floor was getting wet. George stood in the water washing his body. I looked here and there but not to much to get his attention.

" You acting like you ain't seen a big dick before ",He chuckled and I smacked him with my towel.

He flinched so I knew it hurt. He grabbed my waist kissing me. Just like I suspected when his black ass walked in here we ended up having sex. Amazing sex.

____________________________________

I woke up at 4 am to the baby crying. I walked in his room grabbing him from his crib sitting in the rocking chair. I pulled out my boob cause it was his feeding time. I miss sleep, so much. It's become an image in my rear view mirror since Aiden.

I fed and burped him. He usually goes to sleep right after but he wanted to be a busy body tonight. After 30 minutes of him kicking and chewing on his feet, he went to sleep. I went back in my room unable to sleep. So that meant George was going to be woke as well.

His phone started vibrating uncontrollably. I decided to see what it was since I knew his pass code. I looked at his notifications to see unc texting him. I haven't heard from him in forever. George said he was laying low for a while.

Unc: this ain't over -4:34 a.m

I locked his phone back putting it back on the nightstand. They were probably talking about business. I tapped George and he groaned rolling over towards me. I tapped him again and he sighed.

"What Kay?",He huffed.

"I can't sleep",I rested my chin in the palm of my hand.

"Well I can!",He retorted.

"Georgggeee", I started pouting.

"The fuck you pouting for?",He snapped.

"How you know I'm pouting if your eyes are closed? And it's dark",I giggled.

"Kay. Stop asking me dumb shit",He groaned sitting up. "Thanks now I can't sleep"

"I'm sorry",I started smiling and he mushed my face.

"Your face say otherwise",He sighed again.

I straddled his lap wrapping my arms around his neck. I kissed all over his face just so he wouldn't be as mad that I woke him up. He wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder. I just wrapped around him tighter cause I was comfortable.

"Sleepy yet?",He yawned.

"Yeah",I yawned too.

I laid down and he laid in between my legs wrapping his arms around my waist. I let peace take over me once more and I was off to sleep. My alarm started going off. It felt like I was sleep for 2 minutes. I had to get the kids up but George wouldn't move.

"George. George",I retorted rubbing his arms trying to stay awake.

"2 more minutes?",He waved me off.

"Alright 2 more minutes",I yawned drifting back to sleep.

I woke up again feeling refreshed. I looked at the clock and it was 9 a.m. I silently cussed myself out. I should've never stayed up so late. George was now on his side of the bed. I got out the bed to see the kids still sleeping. I decided to just let them sleep. No school for them today. I heard my phone ringing and I rushed to the room to answer it.

"I guess you forgot about your best friend",I heard MJ's voice through the speakers.

Something was today I was just trying to figure out what. I didn't want to say the wrong thing so I just played along with it. Then it hit me. Today was MJ's birthday. So much has been going on I completely forgot about that Vegas trip.

"Happy Birthday",I interrupted him.

"I thought I was gone wake up to a flipagram or something but it's okay. I'm 24 I'll live",He chuckled.

"Yeah I know I've been busy with the baby. This marriage",I blurted.

"Bitch what marriage?",He chuckled lightly.

"Me and George got married",I sighed like a weight was off my shoulders.

"What? When?",He retorted.

"The same day the baby was born",I started eating the skin off my bottom lip.

Call it nasty all you want. This what I do when I get nervous or anxious. I can't help it. I am on edge about what he's going to think.

"Oh well that explains why you didn't tell anyone, but our flight leaves at 8 tonight",He sounded happy and I couldn't ruin that.

"Okay see you then",I quickly hung up.

Shit what am I going to do?

It's saturdayyyyyyyyyy 😝 update time!