You A Slanger

Kay POV
Chapter //3//

*A Month Later*

I was sitting in the car with George just listening to him talk.

"Man some big time fucking slanger moving up in the charts and it's fucking up my sales. Nigga named Kay just like you", He sighed.

"So what are you going to do?", I stared out the window as he drove.

"First Imma find out who this "Kay" nigga is. Probably take him out. Can't have this nigga moving up like that", I just continued to stare out the window.

My heart almost dropped when he said that. I don't know if I should tell him that I'm Kay. That's the secret I've been trying to hide.

"G-George", I mumbled nervously.

"What's wrong Kay?", He glanced at me for a second.

"I'm umm...", I trailed off."I'm kay",

He looked at me and pulled the car over laughing.

"Kay stop playing", He laughed uncontrollably.

I just stared at him like he was crazy so he stopped laughing and he sat up straight clearing his throat.

"You serious ain't you?", He rested his elbow on the armrest looking ahead.

"Yes, A few years ago my dad got killed. He taught me the in's and outs of running his business. Of course my mom didn't know that and still doesn't. I have been keeping my father's legacy", I stared out the window.

I never really talk about my dad but he was my hero and he still is. My father got caught up in some shit. I guess you could say wrong place at the wrong time. We still don't know who killed him but I'm not going to ever stop looking.

"Kay ", George grabbed my face.

I just stared at him as he sighed collecting his words. He held my chin up placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"It's cool. Me and my girl on top", He pulled away.

"I told you I'm not your girl", I started laughing.

"And what I tell you?", He pulled off

I was really starting to dig George. I mean of course we spent a lot of time together that's how we got so close. In some ways he reminded me of my father. I don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. MJ is not okay with all time we were sharing. He feels  like he was sharing me with George and George was getting the better end of the stick, let MJ tell it. George pulled in front of MJ's house and MJ was sitting on the porch with Mike. Mike is his new boo. I personally didn't like Mike but he's cool. Something about him Is just off .MJ got in the truck squealing.

"I finally got my best friend ", He hugged me tight.

"Shut up!", I giggled.

"Mmm George", MJ said dryly twisting his lips in the process.

"MJ nigga don't start with me today. I got a bullet with yo name on it.", He laughed.

"And I got 4 witcho name nigga!", He huffed.

"Hey guy's", I semi yelled.

MJ and George go at it like cats and dogs. Sometimes I think they do it just to irritate me. If they are, it's working.

"Can ya'll please stop?", I pouted.

"Only if you give me a kiss", George smirked.

I rolled my eyes cupping his face in my hands kissing his lips repeatedly.