80%.....Loaded

Kay POV
Chapter //38//
*This might not be what y'all wanted but y'all the one who wanted a update so bad. So I hope you enjoy. I can't keep updating everyday. I graduate this year. Tuesday's and Friday's The new days I update now.

I grabbed a glasses plate chucking it at her head. I know I should've known better but I'm tired. I'm tired of everytime I turn my back some fuck shit always happening. I'm alone. I don't have nobody. It's not the same no more. I'm not the same anymore.

"You aight?",August tired lifting my head but I wouldn't budge.

For the most part I was upset I ruined Aiko's dinner. MJ took Dricka and left. It was blood trails leading all out the door. Katelyn decided to do me a favor and drop all the girls off at home.

"I'm sorry Aiko!",I sighed.

"For one night you couldn't hold it together?",That made me sad.

August tried to grab me but I pushed him. I grabbed my phone and keys then I got in my car and  left Ever since everything happened I really haven't had a break. Things just get worse then it was before. I was driving for an hour until I made it to the house.

    I sat there for a second before going in. I always make it a habit to not show up here. I noticed a light was on upstairs. I opened the door hearing shuffling upstairs. Soon after my dad appeared at the top of the stairs. He looked sad actually like he's been crying.

"Dad what are you doing here?",I spoke softly. I never seen him cry so I was shocked.

  He motioned from me and I walked upstairs following him into my moms room. I walked in the room to see pictures scattered everywhere.

"I umm... Come here a lot. Especially when I miss your mom!",He sighed. It's nice to know I'm not the only.

"Yeah I miss her too!",I hugged my dad and I felt his tears dropping on me.

"I'm sorry!",I let him go.

"Sorry for what?",He wiped his face holding one of my moms pictures.

"I should've been more careful!",I sighed sitting on the bed.

"You couldn't have done anything different. What's up with you? How you feeling?",My dad wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

" He's still the man of my dreams. He's still the man for me and I'm still in love with him so deeply!", I looked up at my dad and his face softened.

"Of course. You had your first everything with one man. I think you're just afraid to move on. August is a good guy and I'm not saying he's the guy you're meant to be with but he is the one helping you get through this. It takes more than a few months to get over someone!", My dad was speaking some truth.

George POV

Dricka walked in the house beaten up badly. I knew when Kay realized it was me that was gone happen. Dricka looked in the mirror crying. I couldn't even really say anything.

"We need to kill her!",Dricka broke the silence.

"Don't talk crazy now. That's my kids mother!",I retorted.

"They have your mom and me. I'm not going anywhere!",She shrugged.

"Keep talking like that you gone be going a lot of places!",I spat.

Dricka crazy as hell. I would never do anything to hurt Kay on purpose. I'm damn sure not having my kids grow up without a mom. That shit right there dead for real.

"So you siding with her?",She scoffed.

"Dricka stop talking to me!",I shooed her.

Mason doesn't even come around me. He moved back with him mom a few days ago. He said I'm the reason he doesn't have a family anymore and I don't blame him. I am the reason.