Error!

Kevin POV
Chapter//39//

    I stepped into the warehouse. When I stepped down from my position, I completely stepped down. When I came back I should've stepped up but I decided not to. Just because they were doing so well without me but power got to the wrong person.

   "Brother!",Veni chuckled as I walked in.

"We need to talk!",I got straight to it.

Now I don't trust my brother. I love him but I never trusted him. I know him for the snake he is. He's real sneaky and I don't trust it one bit. I took a seat across from him.

"How can I assist you?", He took a seat as well.

" it's time you step down. You taking this power to your head!",I leaned back in my chair.

"Oh I can't do that!",He chuckled lightly.

  "Fine then!",I stood up exiting the building.

"Just that easy huh?",He chuckled.

"Yep I don't need this. I can just run you out the business!",I waved him off. He followed me out waving bye.

"We'll see about that!",He shouted as I walked out the door.

I got in my vehicle leaving the area. If he thought it was that easy he doesn't know me. I refuse to let everything me and my Daughter work hard for go down the drain. Veni really fucked up this time.

*30 minutes earlier

   I had a few explosives. I was having trouble setting this stuff up. It was more difficult than I thought.

"Fuck!",I pricked my finger.

   I sat up the stuff successfully before going in to meet with my brother. I was taking this nigga out one way or the other. So he can do this the easy way or the easy way. Either way it go I'm still getting my business back.

Veni POV

I worked hard to put this company where it's at now. Not really but he think he just gone take it from me. This nigga was gone all them years. Me and Kay was doing just fine.

It's a reason why he came out the blue like that. Then it hit me. Maybe George said something to him about our nice little talk. I picked my phone up calling one of my hitters. Of course I threatened to take the kids out. I wasn't but it was just security for him to shut his mouth. I would never hurt the kids though.

"Shoot the house up!", I chuckled.

   "That'll teach his ass",Both Kevin and Veni said in unison.

   Kevin POV

From a distance I seen the warehouse go up in flames. I hate that I had to take my own brother out but it's what ever. He's putting my family life in danger. I called Kay up so she shouldn't be blind sided.

"I killed your uncle!",I signed.

"You did what you had to Dad. I love you!",Those words warmed my heart. I couldn't help the smile that stretched across my face.

   Dricka POV

I figured George was going to run back to Kay. Begging to get his family back. I wasn't just gone sit back though and watch that happen. From the moment I laid my eyes on him. I knew that him and I were meant to be.

I had to sit back and watch this bullshit all them years but no more. I searched through George's room. I knew he had a gun around here somewhere. He's a drug dealer so that meant anything could happen.

I looked in his closet and still no gun. I decided to look under the mattress and long behold a gun. I cocked the gun heading to the front door. Headlights flashed through the window. I really couldn't see who it was because the light was too bright. Soon after I heard gun shots.

    They kept coming and coming hitting me repeatedly. I fell to the ground. I don't know how many times I was hit. I was too scared to look down. The front door busted open and a guy with a mask on walked in.

"Please don't kill me!",Tears streamed down.

  This was not the way I wanted to die. Not this soon. I was too young to die. I started coughing on blood. It was getting harder and harder for me to catch my breath. I heard a woman chuckle. I raised my hand over my forehead to block some light.

  "Did Veni order this?",Alicia retorted.

"Yes ma'am!",The mask man looked back.

"Well let his will be done. I was coming over here to do the same thing!",She chuckled walking out.

"Wait-

Alicia POV

   Now it's a lot of things I'll stand back and watch. This was one of them. Anybody that ever hurt Kay was going to get theirs. I know the pain she's going through. So I'm not just going to allow it when I can stop it. I can do something.

I walked outside pulling off. I had the kids in the backseat. With hopes they'll see their dad. Estuko misses him so I was taking her to see him. I didn't actually hit me until later that, that was George's house. So Veni didn't order that hit on Dricka. He ordered it on George.

"Grandma what was that noise?",Estuko leaned forward.

"Fireworks baby. They got loose all exploding.",I pulled out my phone calling Kay.

"Where are you?",I retorted.

"We're at my moms house. George is here!"

"Okay I'm on my way!",I hung up focusing on the rode.

   I pulled up to Kay's mom house shortly after. I helped Estuko outside she ran into the house. I carried Aiden carseat in the house. I never been inside the house but Kevin comes here when we argue. I walked in and George held his head down.

"You should be ashamed of yourself!",I retorted smacking him upside the head.

"Daddy. I really missed you!",Estuko buried her face in his chest when he picked her.

   These kids love their Dad so much and for him to disappear for those two months angered me. His dad was never there for us. He disappeared when George was around 3. My daughter Gina was old enough to understand.

   She blames me for that. Even though it's not my fault. That's why she never comes around. She never even met Kay or the kids. I find that crazy.

"I'm sorry Estuko. I'll never leave y'all again. I love y'all so much. You just don't know!",He sniffled pushing her hair back from her face.

    "Pinky promise?",I chuckled as they locked pinkies.

  In this world full of hate all these kids need is love. Especially from their family. I want them to be okay. I never knew the meaning of being a grandma until now.

Quick Note:

    I know I haven't updated but I have another one coming right after.