Sneak Peek

Kay POV

Chapter 6

I'm not in a good space really with everything that's been going on. I break down more than usual. I don't want to bring that kind of energy to someone else.

"MJ I don't need you preaching to me", I picked my fingers.

" look",He snatched the burger out my hand. "George loves you and the fact that you're ignoring him is crazy. Every time I see you your eating and I just never seen you like this",He pouted and his eyes started to water.

"I know, you think I'm happy with this? I'm not myself MJ and I'm hurting. Everything with my daddy was a lie",I started crying as did he.

I stopped talking to George only because he needed to focus on work. All I did was sit in the house and cry. All he did was be there for me no questions asked. If I didn't want to leave the house, he wouldn't. I couldn't just do that to him. I love him too much to even do that.

"Somebody came to see you",MJ wiped his tears. He opened his door getting out and George got in closing the door.

"So I just don't get it man. I thought I was doing everything right kay.",He just held his head down.

"You were it's just-",I choked on my words.

"It's just what man?",His nostrils started to flare so I knew he was upset.

"I can't let you just waste your time. I'm in a dark place. I don't want to put that kind of pressure on you",I cried some more.

"I don't give a fuck",He shouted. I just scrunched my eyebrows. I can't believe he just said that to me.

"What?",I rolled my neck

"I don't give a fuck. Let me be the one to just hold you at night. I love you. I don't care what space you in. I'm not giving up on you. I love you with everything in me. I ain't never fought for something like this. I'll wait on you hand and foot",He stared deep in my eyes.

"I love you too",I clutched into him tight.

"Just come home",He wiped my tears." Just come home. I need you"

A shot ringed in my ear and then a few more after that. I just looked with disbelief as the person ran off without a moment to spare.

Quick note:

SNEAK PEEK TO THE NEXT CHAPTER