Chapter 121: Howdy There, Sweetheart~

Feather's point of view

A blood moon is rising....

Oh.... oh NO!

"Brandon-- let me go--- I need to go barricade the front door" I started squirming around in his grip.

"Ah ah ah~ Not so fast." He whispered, his hands tightening around me.

Her leaned his face closer to me.

"L-let go of me, Brandon." I raised my voice and squirmed even more. He then rested his forehead against mine.

"Not until we have some fun, Sweetheart." His breath was hot against my cheek.

I felt chills run down my spine as I started shaking in fear.

"LET GO OF ME, YOU CREEP!"I yelled, Startling him. He flinched as his grip loosened. Taking that as an advantage, I slip out of his hands.

I rush over to the door and right before I could swing it open, Brandon growled and grabbed my arm.

I yelped as he yanked me towards him.

"Just where do you think you're going?" He said in a low voice. I gulped as he moved his face closer to mine.

"Kiss me."  He whispered.

I squeaked as I felt my face flare up.

I tried to move my head far away from him as possible, but his hand had a firm grip on the back of my head.

"Don't make me force you, Feather. Kiss me. Now." He ordered.

I shook my head vigorously.

This wasn't Brandon....

This wasn't the Brandon I fell in love with.

"KISS ME!" He yelled, making me flinch.

All of a sudden, I felt fury surge through me. I closer my eyes and waited for what ever Brandon was going to do to me, But as I slowly opened them,  I saw Brandon sprawled out on the floor

My fist was tightly clenched out in front of me.

He hazily turned his head upward towards me and let out a low growl.

"You're mine...." he whispered. I didn't bother to stick around for much longer. Instead, I bursted out of the door and started running down the hallway and to the front door.

"Feather! We have a problem!" Darius said. He had pressed his back against the front door. Darius' eyes ran down to my knuckles. His gaze then met my wide eyes.

"Oh.... I see you have a few problems yourself..." he said softly. I shook my head, trying to get Brandon out of my head.

"Just hold on a second!" I said as I started pushing a table towards the front door.

I almost had the door barricaded, but then, I felt a pair of hands on my back.

With a quick shove, I was laying on the floor. Each and every one of my wounds screamed in pain.

"You are MINE and don't think you could ever get away from me..." Brandon snarled.

All of my instincts were telling me to fight back, To harm him....

But I can't....

I love him....

YOU IDIOT! THAT'S NOT BRANDON!

Brandon's dark brown eyes seemed to study me,

I know it's not Brandon....

I just can't bring myself to hurt him...

You've become weak-hearted, Feather.

"H-hey! L-leave her alone!" Darius shouted. He somehow had moved the table and blocked the door from the snarling zombies outside.

Brandon smirked and crossed his arms.

"And what are you gonna do about it." Brandon challenged,"Feather is MINE!"

I cringed at his words.

I need to hurt him....

I want to hurt him....

...... Ohhh....

"I JUST WANT MY BRANDON BACK!" I screamed without realizing.

Both men looked towards me.

Brandon narrowed his eyes.

"When we get back to the room, I'm going to have to puni---" Brandon was stopped mid-sentence.

Darius had punched him in the jaw.

Each one of us stood there, In a stunned silence.

Brandon's gaze directed towards Darius.

"Start running, Punk."

And then Brandon lunged towards Darius.

"FEATHER! RUN!" Darius shouted.

Quickly, I scrambled to my feet, adrenaline making up for the pain in my body.

"GET BACK HERE!" Brandon shouted at me. But I already skidded down the hallway and started climbing up.

I quickly flung open the first door I saw and threw my body into the room.

I took a deep breath as I pressed my back against the door.

Who's room is this?

"Feather? W-what's wrong?" Luca said, looking at me with concern.

I sighed in relief and quickly told Luca what happened.

"W-wow.... s-sure sounds like a night...Wait... your knuckles!" Luca exclaimed as he grabbed my hands.

His eyes met mine.

"You should stay in here for the rest of the night."