Chapter thirty-six: Time to train (Choo choo)

Brandon POV

"Your welcome, Brandon" Feather replies, awkwardly putting her arms around me. The guinea pig squeaks impatiently. We pull away. I then notice someone was starring.

"Annnnnnnnddddd....You two hugged. Okay, you two need to get a room or something." Darius says, nonchalantly. Feather blushes.

"DARIUS!!!!!! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SITTING THEIR?!?!?!" Feather shouts. He smirks.

"Let's see.....I sat down right as Brandon and you hugged, so I'd say about......Five minutes, give or take.." He says. Feather face-palms her bright red forehead.

"Ugh! Whatever! Let's start training, Brandon." She said. She grabbed her sword and motioned me to come outside with her. Darius followed. Right before I went outside I grabbed Feather's old wood sword.

Feather and I stood in the middle of a field. Darius and my guinea pig were sitting on a rock nearby.

"YO! Feather! This will be an easy challenge! I mean, just look at him!" Darius shouts and looks at his watch,"Oh and make it quick, I got a date with Molly in an hour" Feather looks me up and down. It should be a fair challenge, except she has a slight advantage having a silver sword and all. But I won't need an advantage. I've trained the toughest warriors in all of Terraria......Of course they managed to get themselves killed.......This doesn't make me look good at all.

"Shall we?" I ask, smirking. Feather smiles and charges. As she as about to hit me, I side step. I then kick her back and she lands on the ground with a thud. As I about to finish the duel by resting my sword near her neck, She rolls and trips me in he process. WE both collect our bearings and scramble to our feet. Our swords clash. Sparks fly and land on my wooden sword. Next thing I know is that my sword is on fire

I rapidly swing my sword, but it doesn't put out the flame. Looks like I've got my advantage. She stops swinging near my sword and aims for my shoulder, which I skillfully dodge. I swing my sword on top of hers, knocking it out of her hand, simultaneously braking the flaming wooden sword in half. The silver sword flies in the air for a split second before I catch it. She stares at me in awe.

"And that's how you win a duel." I say coolly. I then hear a roar of applause behind me. Gus, Molly, Norkas, and Darius are clapping. Feather sits down in defeat.

"Hey, Don't worry about it, I'm very skilled in melee attacks, I've been training for several years, But you put up a good challenge for someone who had not been trained." I comfort. She still looks glum. I think on it.

"Hey.........." I say, sitting next to her,"I may of beaten you, but you're still stronger, and always will be. With about a weeks worth of training, I think that you will be the best in the land." She gives me a small smile. "Thanks Brandon. Now. What do ya say we head back to the house?" She says, getting up. She offers me her hand. I take it and stand up, but we don't let go. I lace my fingers through hers. We stare at each other for a moment before we both let go and start towards the cheering crowd. Molly hugs Feather while Gus claps me on the back. He then puts his mouth near my ear.

"Brandon, we need you and Feather to help prepare Darius and Molly's date." He whispered. I looked over to Darius...................... Date?..........OH! I remember Darius saying something about it before Feather and I dueled. Huh. Gus walked over to Feather and whispered in her ear also. She looked over to me and nodded. Soon, Everyone began wandering back inside. All that was left outside was me and Feather. I noticed that I still had her silver sword. She turned her back, but I grabbed her hand. She turned around as I pressed the sword into her hand. She smiled, taking the sword.

"Thanks"

She went inside.

Heh. It would of been hard to tell her that I almost threw the duel because of how I feel about her...

AN: So a fight?!!?!? How was It? Sorry it was not the best, I'm not so good at fight scenes, I'm better at romance, (Cliche ammirite?) So feedback is appreciated.

Thank you guys so much for the awesome support!