Chapter two: The first night

Brandon and I chatted for a bit.

"So Feather. What are your plans for tomorrow?" He asks. I shrug and Lean back into my chair.

"I dunno......I might go mining, I might get some more slime for torches, I might build some more comfortable furniture" I say, adjusting myself in the chair. He laughs.

"Y'know? What exactly do YOU do? I mean, you must have some useful skill?" I ask him. He narrows his eyes.

"Gee, Thank you so much, Friend" He said sarcastically. He sighed.

"I know a lot about this land and crafting Recipes. Pretty useful.' He said.

"Yeah! I'll need help with that stuff, If we want to survive" I say. I look around the cozy shelter. Some of the walls are pretty janky. I don't know how to fix it. Oh well. I then hear a groan from the outside. It makes us both jump.

"Www-ww-wwhat w--wwas t-ttt-tt-that?" I stuttered. Brandon grunts.

"Ugh. It's either a Zombie or Demon eye. Regardless, either one wants us dead." He explains. This place is scary. Suddenly, A floating eye charges through a gap in the wall. Brandon and I scream.

"KILL IT KILL IT!" Brandon screams. I grab my copper short sword and start shanking it. It rams into me. I grunt in pain and kill it. A shiny thing falls from it. I pant.

"Feather?!!? Are you okay?!!' Brandon asks. I nod. He hugs me.

"That was a close one! I don't know what I would do without you!"He said. His voice was a bit of a whimper. I shrugged him off.

"Yeah. I should be okay.........You should get some rest. That floor looks pretty comfy." I joked. He laughed and lied down. Soon, the only noise that filled the room was Brandon's snoring and the zombies outside. I then Start to hear a voice.

Make a hammer. Use the hammer on the wall. It will help you fix it.

What the heck? I cautiously made a wooden hammer. I swing it at the wall and see that it it pops off. I position it correctly and hammer it in place. Soon, the wall was fixed.

Good. You actually did it. I'll be back when you need help again.

Ok! I'm freaking out! Brandon starts to stir in his sleep.

"Feather................." He mumbles in his sleep. I shake him awake. I'm not even going to question it!

"Bran......Your shift." I say before collapsing on the ground. I'm asleep before I hit the ground.