Chapter 104: fite me bro.

Feather's Point of view

"HELP! PLEASE! SOMEONE!" The voice screamed. I ran through the dungeon. I'm not nessicarily sure if Ki was able to keep up with me.

"HELP!"

I leaped up stairs and bolted through doors.

I pummeled through the occasional skeleton as the cry for help got louder.

After climbing up a wall with my climbing claws, I saw the person in danger.

It was a young girl, with light blue grayish hair. Around her were several skeletons.

"HEY!" I shouted. The skeletons directed their attention towards me.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!"

I quickly dropped my bag as Skeletons leaped towards me.

Just as one was about to crash into me, I dodged, simeoitanisouly slashing my blade at a different skeleton.

Soon, all of the skeletons are crowded around me, each clawing at eachother  to get a turn to face me.

I pull out my shield and ram the skeletons to my right away, hoping to thin out the crowd. My cutlass twirled around, slicing through bone and cartilage.

Just as I had three fourths of the skeletons handled, a wrong move sent my cutlass flying across the room. As I was striking a skeleton in the skull, another one had tackled me on the back and my cutlass skidded across the brick.

Well...... Shoot. More and more skeletons began to claw at me, some even scratching my skin enough to draw blood.

At once, I bolt upwards, having enough force to knock a few off of me. For the rest, I drove my climbing claws into their bones. As I tore through the skeletons, I felt my fighting improve.

With my graceful punches and kicks, Brandon was sure to be proud.

I grabbed the last skeleton by the skull and slammed it into the ground. I pressed my shoe against it and crushed it until it turned into dust.

The only sound in the room was me, breathing heavily. It sounded weird hearing silence after the room was once just filled with skeleton snarls.

I look over to the little  girl.

"Are you alright?" I ask, in a somewhat soothing voice. But my breath was shaky. The little girl nodded and picked up my cutlass. She bashfully handed it to me.

"Why thank you. Do you talk?" I asked the little girl, crouching down to her eye level.

She shook her head.

"Oh.... Are you lost?"

No dip is she lost! She's at the bottom of a dungeon!

The lost girl nodded.

(Oh yikes)

"Well.... How about I help you get out of here. First we have to find my friend." I turn my back on the little girl.

I felt a small hand on my arm.

"Aww.. Isn't this nice-----"

Instantly, I felt sharp talons dig into my arm.

What the----

I whip my head around to see the lost girl, with blood-red eyes and pale green skin. Her grin widened into an ominous smile.

All of a sudden, she lets out an ear-splintering screech and knocks the cutlass out of my hand.

"AAAAAHHH!"

She lunged onto me, digging her talons into my back.

"AHHH SOMEONE GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF" I screamed. The lost girl hissed into my ear and started clawing at me some more.

I tried shaking her off of my back but she just pried onto my back harder. She then began shaking me repeatedly with her talons.

I staggered to my feet and tried walking, but she pierced my skin more. I shiver when I feel my blood ooze down my back.

I grab my cutlass and try stabbing her, but ended up flailing my arms aimlessly.

She screeched in my ear again, causing me to loose balance and stagger across the room.

All of a sudden, I had an idea.

Just as she was about to scream again, I rammed my back into the wall.

The lost girl--- well.... I wouldn't call her human anymore...

I felt her grip on my back loosen and she dropped to the floor.

My back was stinging.

The..... Thing was lying on the floor, limp. Her body was covered in blood---- my blood.

I thought of the best way to escape, but my thinking was interrupted when the..... Thing..... Hurled her body onto mine.

She shrieked and dug her talons into my body.

She repeatedly tried to rip open my flesh, sadly, she was being mostly successful. Her jagged teeth sunk into my arm, making me drop the cutlass.

"KI!!!!!!" I scream. ......

I should of wore armor......

I tried shoving her off of me, but I started to feel dizzy.

She raised her talons and was just about to drive then into the side of my neck until...

Something whacked the monster off of my body.

In front of me stood a silhouette of a woman.

"Are you okay?"

Long awaited.

I've always wanted for Feather to almost be mauled to death by a Nymph.