Chapter ninety: Cute.

Feather's POV

I woke up a few hours ago. My feet tapped anxiously against the floor.

I know I have been rushing Ki, But truth be told......

I just want to see Brandon.....

I miss him so much...

I know it's only been about a week....

........but......

.......

I don't know.

You lllloooo~vvvvveee him!

I rolled my eyes and stared directly at Ki, Who was standing no more than three feet away from me at his work bench.

"Seriously, Dude?" I ask. He turns around, smiling.

"Seriously what?" He asks innocently.

I face palmed.

"You are literally three feet away from me and yet you're still in my head!" I whine.

I have no idea what you're talking about.....

Ki locks eyes with me. I could tell he was trying his best not to laugh.

I narrow my eyes and pout in frustration.

"Haha, I'm just messing with you. I want to tease you a bit more before I take you home..." He walked over to me and ruffled my hair. I swatted his hand away and crossed my arms.

"Ah. One will never understand young love." Sebastian sighed. I turn my head slowly to face him.

"What?" I ask, my eyes continuing to narrow.

"For the millionth time, Sebastian, Feather and I are not dating!" Ki said, angrily.

"You two humans should. You two have more Chemistry than the periodic table of elements!" Smador pointed out.

(I'm almost certain I cringed into oblivion when writing that)

Ki cringed.

"Oooo.... Smador... I know you're a nerd and all.... But that was.... Just awful...." Ki said, face scrunched up.

Smador shrugged.

"That doesn't stop me from shipping you t-" Smador started.

"Okay! Okay! That's enough! Feather are you ready to go?" Ki laughed nervously.

I stood up and grabbed my bag.

"Yeah! Oh! And Sebastian! Thanks for the new clothes.....they're a lot better than the old ones." I say, smiling.

"No problem, My dear! You look absolutely darling! Don't you think so, Ki?" Sebastian said. I blushed.

Ki glanced over.

"Yeah... She looks nice.... Same as before..." Ki walked back to his work bench.

Sebastian smirked.

"Do you think she's cute, Ki?" Sebastian said.

"I already said she looks nice."  Ki replied, not turning around.

Smador rolled his eyes.

"We know that, But we're wondering if you think Feather is cute..." Smador raised an eyebrow.

I finally spoke up,"You know.... I'm kind of curious too..."

"I think it might be time (for a better dayyyy..) to take you home.." Ki answered, avoiding the question. I ran my tongue over the roof of my mouth.

"Ohoho~ You're not getting off that easy...Answer the question, Ki." I demand.  He turned around.

"I already said my answer!"

"Answer. The. Question. Ki."

He turned around to face me.

"Ugh! Fine! I think you look.......... Cute.." He mumbled.

Sebastian tsked.

"That's not what we asked. We asked if you thought Feather is cute... Not looks cute" Sebastian said. Ki's eyes darted from me to Sebastian.

"You can't be serious.." Ki groaned.

"I am completely serious, young man, Now tell her she's cute!" Sebastian practically screamed.

"Fine! My gosh are you persistent!" Ki gave in,"Feather is cute. There! I said it! Are you happy!?"

Sebastian shook his head.

Ki threw his hands up in the air.

"There's no pleasing you!" Ki said, clearly frustrated.

"Ah ah ah! Don't say it to me, Say it to Feather!" Sebastian snickered.

Ki rolled his eyes and turned over to me.

"Feather... I think you're..... chhummhhhggvc..." Ki replied, Mumbling the last part.

Now it was my turn to push his buttons.

"What was that? Didn't quite hear you?" I say, teasingly. His glare drilled through me.

"I think you're..... Cute...." He finally said.

Sebastian crossed his arms in satisfaction.

"Good. Now tell her you lov---" Sebastian started, before he was suddenly lifted up into the air, a golden aura surrounding him.

"Look here, Old Guy. I played your stupid game but I draw the line right there. It's not your right to force me to tell my feelings to Feather. There's a guy out there that's head over heels in love with her and I'm not going to let you ruin that!" Ki growled.

He dropped Sebastian to the ground.

"Come on, Feather. Let's take you home."