Chapter thirty-one: The old man

Based on a true story

I blinked. I had no idea how to respond.

"Uhhh...Hi? My name is Feather I'm an adventurer." I reponded. His face lit up at the word 'adventurer'

"Please! Help me from my curse" The old man said. He got up from where he was sitting na dame to greet me.

"Ummm.....What?" I question. He sighs, still smiling.

"Many years ago, I was by an evil being.....My master does not let me leave, instead he makes me guard the outside of his dungeon." He explained. I raised an eyebrow.

"My master's name is Skeletron........" He said trailing off. Hm...He must be one of the boss monsters.

"Alright. Where can I find and potentially kill this 'Skeletron'?" I ask. The old man shook his head.

"My master cannot be summoned under the light of day. He said, looking down. My eyes trail off to a door on the far side of the dungeon. I started walking towards it. The old man saw what I was trying to do.

"No! You cannot enter!" He shouted. I smirked and walked in.

I don't think you should go in here...

And why not? Is there some dangerous beast I should worry about?

.....

Hmm. Thought so!

I continued until I found a platform leading down. I leaped from platform to platform before I heard an ominous growl. I look in the direction of the growl.

"YoU IdiOT! DIe!!!!!" Said a cackling voice. I see a spinning skull hit the wall next to me.

"I Am ThE DUnGeon GarDIan!" The skull cackled. It hits me and I sink to the floor lifelessly.

Filler. Chapter. (I'm writing this before school)