The reporters and ARMYs are giving them questions and screaming.

Lovelyz members come out from the building and went to BTS in hurry. "What happened?" Taehyung asks.

"Sera mixed that juice with poison!" Sujeong exclaims, earning gasps from BTS members, the reporters and ARMYs.

"She did what?!"

"For now, let's get in first!" Kei exclaims and all of them hurried up into the building.

~~~~~~

Seokjin is now sitting beside Myungeun who is getting better from what happened before. She is still trembling in fear as death was just close to her. BTS heard about everything that Sera had done to Lovelyz before their arrival and indeed, they are shocked and mad. Hella mad.

"That bitch is crossing the line" Seokjin remarks dangerously as he clench his teeth in anger. How dare that girl choke Myungeun?

"Anyway, thank goodness you guys didn't drink the juice yet" Sujeong says in relief, they could lose one of them is they have a sip on the juice.

"But… what should we do now? The reporters and our fans saw what happened at the outside. How should we explained it to them?" Jhope asks.

Jhope's question get everyone to think for a while. Their fans have seen them together and Yein's action towards Jungkook before might be a hot topic among ARMY and Lovelinus. Do they really have to tell their fans about BTS and Lovelyz relationship?

babysoul's POV •

I look up to Namjoon whose hand is approaching me as our fingers intertwined with each other. His hold on mine is getting tighter. What should we do?

Lovelyz has not even debuted for 1 year yet. How can we announced our relationship with BTS who already had their first win? I clench my teeth, at this rate, Lovelyz will get bashed for sure.

"Soul unni" Kei calls me.

"Yes?"

Kei's face look like she has the same thought as me but do we really need to do this? BTS and Lovelyz just got together again, I don't want the bond between to be destroyed just like this.

"I agree with you" Namjoon suddenly says. I turn my face to him and he is looking at me with full concern in his eyes. "Are you thinking about the same thing too?"

"What do you two mean 'same thing'?" Yoongi asks as both Namjoon and me decided to stand up.

We will not be apart, our friendship will stay strong and most of all, our love for each other will never fade. That's why…

"BTS…" Namjoon started.

"…and Lovelyz will be apart for awhile" I continue.

"WHAT?!!"

"Unni, oppa, what do you mean by that?"

"Hyung, we just knew the truth a few days ago! How can we… how can we be apart from each other?!"

"I don't want to!"

"Now listen you guys, we have our responsibilities. We are idols. When we agreed to take on this job, there are things that we have to sacrifice. And that includes love too. I know. We all know. How much you guys love Lovelyz and how much Lovelyz love you guys, we all acknowledged that fact but…"

"But?" Taehyung asks and Namjoon signals me to let him continue.

"We can't be together for now. If we work hard, get acknowledgement from everyone and achieve our dreams, by that time, BTS and Lovelyz can be together again. We still can contact each other from time to time but I hope that we focus on our careers and achieve what we want first" he says.

I look at my members and yeah, they are on verge of crying. I hold on my tears, I also don't want to say this neither I want to be apart from the love of my life but…

"I love you guys so much…" I broke down in tears as Namjoon put his hand on my shoulder, squeezing it a bit.

"Unni…"

BTS and Lovelyz look at each other. Yeah, parting is a sad occasion but it's not like they can't be together forever right? They will be together again in the future just like how fate intertwined both groups together, this love which they felt today will never fade. It will continue to shine brightly with passion.

~~~~~~~~

"I will seriously miss you guys"

"If we work hard, we can meet again. As a successful group, as a great artist, as someone who we can be proud of"

"Should we turn this into a competition?" Jungkook asks, he raises his eyebrow to the members. Yein chuckles. Gosh, his competitive side is seriously crazy. "How should we compete then?"

"Let's see who can be the first brightest star in the future" Jungkook says, which earns a questioning look on the members.

First brightest star?

"As in, a successful group" Jungkook sighs, just wanted his words to look flashy a bit.

"First brightest star heh? Then, I'm in" Yoongi exclaims. He points his fingers to Jiae. "I will definitely shines on stage better than you" he proclaims which earn a smirk from Jiae. "Well, that is the apposite then. I will shine brighter than you!" She exclaims proudly.

Both of them started to bicker and this has lighten up the room's mood as everyone burst out in laughter.

"That's right, we will not be apart forever because it is just temporary" Jisoo says warmly as she hold Sujeong's hand.

Kei looks at Jimin as they let go of each other's hand. They know they will miss each other's warmth but for now, they will let it go first.

"This fate like fool cursed me to experience pain and sadness but it also taught me to be stronger, to be more understanding and most of all, it teaches us that love is eternal. A love that can change someone's life, where we can all smile and be happy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story is about to end ;( and another chapter for today as a bonus!

Please vote and comment down your thoughts!

frhwonu-