53

I quickly made my way towards the little lake and plopped myself down on the rough bench. I threw my hands to my face and let the tears fall. I hated that I was such a cry baby for everything. Someone could literally pinch me, and I'd cry.

I quickly felt my heart begin to hurt, this is why I never liked crying, shit like this would happen. My breathing was getting deeper and deeper, it felt as if I was deep into water.

"Amy" I heard an old familiar voice say. I looked up, tears covering my vision. "Hey, what's wrong?" Spencer asked as he came and sat next to me. He was quiet as he heard my breathing start to sound like small whistles.

"Amy, do you have asthma?" He quickly asked grabbing me by the arm. I shook my head an 'I dont know' I never really thought of it as anything, I was a resident of surgery, and still I wasnt sure.

"Come, let's take you to Denise." He said as he picked me up by the arm and walked me quickly towards Denise's clinic.

He opened the door as I felt my breathing barely working. My lungs felt like they were collapsing but I knew that was just part of the feeling.

"What happened to her?" I heard Rosita's voice. I totally forgot about Tara and how they were all so close adn how of course they would be here for her, but of course I didnt want anyone to see me in this position.

"I think she has asthma, but she doesnt even know herself, she's not really breathing well." Spencer said as he picked me up, sitting me down on a bed.

"What was she doing?" Denise asked as she laid me down, whispering to my ear to keep my head up in order for her to help me.

"She was crying, really hard, I asked her what was wrong but that's when I heard her breathing being all different." Spencer explained.

"I'll go get Rick." I heard Rosita say, as I heard the chair kick back.

I quickly shot up from the bed. "No!" I yelled, my voice not being that clear, and wheezing. "Maybe he's the reason." Spencer said as he looked into my eyes, watching as Denise pulled me back down.

"Amy, I need you to stay down in order for me to help you okay, I'm gonna take this inhaler, lets see if it helps, okay when I say breath you breath got it?" Denise said as she held onto my hand.

The entire thing felt like a rollercoaster. I nodded my head as she squeezed into the red bottle and told me to breath as I followed what she told me.

She did that a couple of times until finally I felt my breathing calm down and felt like my airway had been cleared.

"Not one word to Rick about this." Were my first words to everyone in the room, which included Abraham and Eugene as well.

Everyone nodded their heads as I said thank you to Denise and made my way out the door where everything including the inhaler she had given me which I stupidly pushed into the pocket of my jacket.

I heard footsteps behind me, I knew it was Spencer, clearly wanting to know.

"You wanna tell me what that entire thing was about? Or do I have to ask Rick?" He said causing me to stop my feet from walking any further.

"Dont Spencer. Please." I warned him. "It had nothing to do with Rick so just drop it okay?" I said as I continued walking. Hearing his footsteps continue as well caused me to roll my eyes at house intentive he was.

"Okay, I will." He said as he walked beside me. "Spencer..." I whispered.

"You never said I couldnt walk next to you, since you dont wanna tell me, this is your punishment, plus, the meeting probaly already started so, lets go." He informed me. I nodded clearly knowing I had no other options.

I could hear from where we were about how they were going to start even if Rick wasnt there. "I'll see you in there, I have to go get something from the house." I told spencer, turning around my body.

"I'll go with you." He offered.

"Spencer, I'm fine, really, I'll be back in like two minutes." I explained, he huffed and went into the area where everyone was.

I was really just making that up to go find Rick. Why would he be missing his own show?

I walked around, taking the long way to the house when I heard someone grunting.

"The hell." I whispered, watching as my mouth let out smoke of air due to the climate.

I walked between two house seeing as a walker was making it's way towards me.

"Shit" I said as I took my knife out and walked over to it, stabbing it in the head. I stood up, cleaning my hands from grabbing the dirty skull against my jeans.

"Amy, behind you!" I heard Rick yell, I furrowed my eyebrows as I turned around only to have myself get thrown to the ground by a walker snarling at its dinner.

I dropped my knife on the floor, unable to reach it as I pushed the walker away from my face. I felt it's body go limp when a gunshot was heard. Luckily a silent one.

I let myself breath as I saw a walker going behind Rick. I quickly picked up my knife and ran over to it, stabbing it in its head and throwing it on the floor.

When all of the one's around us were clear, he gave me a sympatethic smile. "What?" I asked. "What you heard earlier, I ignored everything okay. I wasnt sure why she was saying those things, or why I gave her the idea, which I dont know how I did, but nothing happened." He explained himself.

"Okay." I simply said. "Okay?" He questioned me. "Okay, but I swear to god Rick fucking Grimes if you ever do some shit like that ever again, I'll hurt you, dont think I wont." I said as I squinted my eyes at him.

"Lesson learned." He said as he lifted his hand into the air saluting me. I giggled lighlty as I turned around quickly, looking over at the walkers on the floor. I heard something hit the floor as I quickly turned around knowing what had fallen.

Rick picked it up softly. "Amy, why do you have this?" He asked as he looked it over. "Oh, Denise gave it to me today, had a little problem--" He cut me short as he looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"Did you go in there because of me?" He questioned. I remember one day at the prison, I told Rick about the time my dog had died and I cried so hard that my breathing started to stop and I was rushed to the hospital and how they gave me an inhaler, so I knew he knew what had happened.

"I just had a little problem--" He cut me short again though. "Amy," He asked again.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry. God, I'm so fucking stupid--" This time I cut him short. "Dotn worry about it, it wasnt that big of a deal okay" I soothed him.

He walked over to me and dropped his head on my shoulder as he apologized once more. I ran my fingers through his hair as I continued telling him that it was all okay.

*********************

A/N

Okay so I wanna give a special thank you to @heyitscam99 who is always showing love to me, I honestly appreciate it soo much! It warms my heart when you guys comment so a very special thank you to her! Make sure you follow her and show her love! Thanks hun <3!