| 29 |

"We're close, I'm gonna get you all there." Carol said from behind me. "Make sure you're all okay." She muttered. "You're not staying?" I asked as I stopped in front of yet another Terminus sign. We were closer. She shook her head no and began walking forward. She stopped as we all turned around. A walker appeared. A handcuff on one hand but not the other. Tyreese took Judith into his arms. "I cant, not yet." He explained to Carol. "You're gonna have to be." She said to him as she pulled her knife out and stabbed the walker in the head. She looked to her right and stood up quickly taking the bags.

"Walkers." She whisper yelled at us as we went around and hid behind a mountain of dirt. We watched as walkers began walking our way. We held in our breaths as we hoped they wouldn't see us.

Suddenly the sound of gunfire was heard which attracted them that way. The gunshots continued, attracting more and more of them that way. We all looked at each other. Confused. The gunshots didn't sound that far away.

After the walkers had left and the gunshots stopped we got up and got back up on the tracks. "The gunfire could've been from Terminus." I suggested. "Someone was attacking them or they could have been attacking someone." Carol explained.

"Do we wanna find out?" Tyreese asked as he played around with Judith's hair a bit. Carol nodded before speaking once more. "There's a different track, east. If we're careful it'll get us there." We nodded and headed inside the woods.

We walked throughout the woods. I set my hand out as a sign to stop. I watched closely as a man began setting up fireworks on the ground. A speaking radio in his lap as he placed more and more fireworks.

We went around as I walked up behind him, "Told Alex, the bitch with the sword looked like a weapon with a weapon. Told him I wanted the boys hat once they bleed him out." He said, my eyes widened as I placed my gun roughly on his head.

"Keep you hands off the button and drop it, now!" I yelled at him. He did what he was told. "You don't have to do this, anything you want we got a place where everybody is welcome." He tried bargain. "Shut up." I said. "Okay." he replied back.

"We're friends, real good friends with that bitch you were just talking about and the kid in the hat." I informed as nodded to Carol who got into the abandoned car and cut out the seatbelt and wrapped it around his hands. We took him inside the cabin that was right there and set him on the ground.

Tyreese placed Judith in a small bucket. "They attacked us. We're just holding em'" He tried explaining. "I don't believe you one bit guy." I said to him.

"One of us needs to go and help them." Tyreese whispered. "I'll go." I volunteered. "You sure?" Carol asked. "Yeah, if this guy gives you any trouble I want you to be the one to deal with him." I explained. I headed outside as she followed me with a bag and a gun. I gave a confused look.

"You put one of these in you're gun aim it where you know it'll cause an explosion. Use the herd that's headed that way as an advantage for you. Be safe." She said as she hugged me and let me go.

I walked throughout the forest. I stopped at one point when I noticed an overly sized poncho on the ground. I picked it up and threw it over my shoulder.

I looked around for a walker. I noticed one and quickly killed it. I took my knife out and cut it open. I placed the guts all around the poncho. I put it on as grabbed mud and placed it on my face. They'll know I'm not no walker if I walk around with a clean face.

Once I seemed ready I ran through the woods. Finally I made it through the fence. I looked in as I saw people with guns pointing them towards people. I aimed my gun as I tried looking to see who it was. Daryl. Glenn, Bob, and Rick. Rick. Rick. Oh my god Rick. If it wasn't for the walker walking behind me I would screamed so loud.