31

I walked around introducing myself to the new people that had been friends with Glenn and Tara. I recognized Tara the moment I saw her, but Glenn said he saved his life so now he was saving hers.

"You're Rick Grimes' wife aren't you?" A man with a formal accent spoke from under me as he sat down in a log.

"Excuse me?" I asked in confusion. "You are, Rick Grimes', wife, are you not?" He repeated himself as he crossed his legs together onto the floor.

"No I am not" I laughed a bit. "I saw you two in the woods gettin' it on. I'm sure you're something" He said causing my cheeks to turn red in embarrassment. Luckily no heard which allowed me to calm down a bit.

"I guess you could say I'm like a girlfriend kind of." I laughed as I sat down next to him. "Amy." I said as I took my hand out. "Eugene." He replied shaking my hand softly.

After a while we were finally able to somewhat settle down.

"Come here" Rick demanded in a soft tone. I walked over to him as he kissed my head softly before pushing me down with him onto the hard floor which was covered with a rough blanket.

He kissed my cheek causing me to turn around and face him. "I love you." I said before I kissed him softly and turned back around.

Seconds later he whispered it back, letting me snooze off into a rough sleep.

After a tough sleep, somehow I managed to not be tired once I woke up. I turned around, noticing how Rick wasn't laying next to me. I looked around finally catching the back of his body facing me.

I stood up quietly and walked over towards where he was, "Why didn't you wake me?"

"Thought you could use the sleep." He said as he kissed me gently. I looked behind me, noticing as some shifted through the grass some rubbing their eyes.

After everyone was up and ready, we were back on the road. Trying our best to get as far as possible from Terminus.

I wouldn't say 'On the road' we were really just walking through the forest.

"Amy" Rick whispered to me as he stood next to Daryl. "Yeah?" I asked, he looked at me bringing me closer to him. "Keep close, we might have something watching us, the closer the better we don't get separated." He whispered into my ear softly allowing me to nod.

Soon we heard a distant yell, crying out for help. "Dad, C'mon!" Carl yelled at his father for help. "Amy!" He looked over to me with pleading eyes. I looked over to Rick watching as I knew he didn't want to help.

"C'mon" I said as I pulled Carl with me running towards the screaming man. If I had the chance to save someone, I wasn't going to throw it away.

I turned around, watching as everyone followed behind me and Carl.

Soon we reached the scene, a man pleading for his life as a couple walkers surrounded him over a boulder. They grabbed onto the end of his pants, pulling him down as he cried out harder.

I walked over to the walker quickly stabbing it in the head letting it fall roughly on the ground. Carl shot one and Rick hit another through the boulder. Carol stabbed one quickly, letting it fall as well.

I looked up to the man who was terrified over the boulder. "We're clear, keep watch" Rick spoke as he walked closer towards the man.

"Come on down" Rick demanded.

We all looked over as a priest jumped off and stood awkwardly before us. "Are you okay?" I asked silently. He lifted his finger up before he began throwing up continuously on the ground.

I looked away, not wanting to be in his spot as well.

"Sorry. Yes, thank you. I'm Gabriel." The man said as he straightened himself up.

"Do you have any weapons on you?" Rick asked as he looked at the man up and down.

"We don't give two short and curlies what it looks like." Abraham said rudely causing me to huff loudly.

"Hey!" I yelled to him catching everyone's attention. "If you're gonna say something rude, maybe don't say it at all. What he meant, you cant be too sure in a world like this." I spoke nicely to the priest.

"I don't have any weapons of any kind, the word of God is the only protection I need." Gabriel spoke out.

"Sure didn't look like it." Daryl snorted as he stood next to Carol.

"I called for help. Help came." He laughed causing me to chuckle with him.

"Do you have any food? Whatever I had, it just fell down to the ground" He explained. "We got some pecans." Carl said as he stuck his hand out giving Gabriel the few pecans in his tiny palm.

He said thank you, later looking over to Judith who cooed silently in Tyreese's arms. "That's a beautiful child." Gabriel smiled. I smiled at him as everyone gave him the serious face.

"Do you have a camp?"

"No, do you?" Rick replied quickly. " I have a church." He said quietly.

"Hold your hands above your head." Rick said rudely before making his way up to him. I quickly walked over to him and stopped him from getting any closer to Gabriel than he needed to. "I got this." I said as I began checking Gabriel for any weapons, which I knew he had none.

"He's clear."

"How many walkers have you killed?"

"None actually."

"How many people have you killed?" Rick continued.

"None." Gabriel said disgusted. "Why?"

"Because God abhors violence." Gabriel explained, making me smile. "What have you done? We've all done something." Rick pressured the man.

"I'm a sinner, I commit sins almost every day, but those sins I confess them to God, not strangers." I laughed as Rick looked beat up at the man.

"You said you had a church?" Michonne asked allowing him to nod.

Soon after we were on our way towards Gabriel's church.