49

SEXUAL SCENE IN THIS EPISODE; WARNING;

   "Blushing much?" Maggie asked me, causing me to blush much more. "I'll catch you later, I'm gonna go find Spencer again." I said as I smiled and made my way towards where I saw Spencer going.

"Still, this place has a pretty amazing view." I heard someone say causing me to turn around. I saw Rick talking to who I remembered as Jesse. He smiled at her causing me to look away and continue looking for Spencer.

Once I found him, we sat down on the couch. "How you liking the party so far?" he asked me, "Well, I've been here, a total of 4 minutes, but I'm enjoying it pretty well." I giggled. "My bad" He laughed as he realized how dumb his question probably was.

"Dont be." I smiled.

We stood up after that, making our way over to the drinks and grabbing two glasses. He poured scotch into both of them, clearly remembering how big of a fan I was of it.

"Welcome." He said as we clinked our glasses together and took a sip.

After looking around a bit, I spoke to him. "Hey do you wanna get out of here?" I asked.

He nodded as he set down both our glasses and intertwined our fingers together before heading out the door.

We walked on the sidewalk before we entered his house. He allowed me to sit down on the couch with him. After a small conversation he looked at me.

"What?" I giggled. "You're so beautiful." He whispered. I smiled quickly.

Suddenly I found myself leaning in. Him doing the same thing.

I felt our lips connect and it felt great. Suddenly I could feel the kiss becoming more and more by the second.

He quickly grabbed my waist and brought me on top of him. He tugged at my hair as I felt him kiss my neck, searching for my sweet spot. I let a moan escape my mouth as soon as he found it, and I could feel him smirking at himself.

I felt him stand up as I was still on top of him, he walked up the steps, not once breaking the intense kiss.

I broke it as I began kissing at his neck. He propped the door open and laid me down carefully on the bed as he began kissing me once more.

I flipped us around to where I was on top of him once more. I began kissing him as I moved my hips back and forth, feeling as he hardened under me.

I began unbuttoning his shirt quickly. He quickly put his hands on my back and unzipped the dress slowly helping me take it off, along with the heels. He quickly took his shirt off and pinned my down against the bed as he teased me by kissing the top of my breasts.

I let another moan escape my mouth. "Stop teasing me." I said as I felt my breathing deepen.

He unclipped my bra, throwing it to the side as he bit his lip slowly and began kissing and sucking at my boobs.

I felt him leaving small marks on me, causing me to smirk. He kissed me and trailed down to my lower stomach. He looked at me as if asking if he may and I nodded my head relentlessly.

He pulled my panties down. At first he just touched me, teasing the hell out of me, until he saw me whimper, clearly knowing I wanted whatever he was offering.

Suddenly his face dissappeared between my legs as I felt his tounge. I moaned quickly as I felt him exploring me, slowly.

"Spencer" I moaned. I let my heavy breathing continue the more he continued his work. He let go of one of my legs and brought his finger under his face where he slowly inserted one finger.

"Spencer" I moaned louder. He inserted another one causing me to gasp at the sudden move.

And after many, many, minutes of that, I felt my orgasm being close, I whispered his name and he took his finger out as well as his tounge, causing me to feel empty without his fingers.

I saw as he unzipped is pants and saw as his member came out as well. He walked over to his drawer where he took out a condom and placed it on his dick. He crawled over to me where he was positioned and ready.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes." I whispered before I felt his dick enter me.

I was quick to moan louder and louder by the second. He grabbed my hands and continued what he was doing. "Fuck, Amy." He moaned causing me to smirk at myself.

I felt him go quicker and quicker causing me to moan even louder. He pulled out slowly as I pushed him down on the bed and let myself climb on top of his body. I inserted him into me and rode him quickly.

I bounced up and down as I watched him bite his lip and moan out my name as well which I found very pleasing.

It was still taking me a while to get used to his size but once I wass, I started to move my hips around making Spencer let out a moan. "You feel so good, oh my gosh." He grunted.

I let my head fall back in pleasure as I moaned and moaned. He flipped me over, pinning me once again on the bed.

He slammed his body against me over and over again, we were a pile of sweat and moans. But I somehow liked the feeling. I felt him go deeper in me, as he grunted, his thrust now becoming sloppy as he was reaching his own orgasm.

"Fuck, Amy" He grunted as he brought his hand down to my clit and began rubbing it immensly causing me to arch my back at the feeling. "Fuck" I said aloud as I felt my orgasm hit me, allowing me to arch my back even more.

He continued anyway as I moaned and moaned, feeling as he kept my orgasm going until he came into the condom.

He let his body fall next to me as we were a mess of sweat now. He stood up, as he slid on his boxers and tossed me a grey shirt of his along with my black panties. After I had put them on he got back into bed and quickly wrapped his arms around me. He placed a small kiss on my head as he began playing with my hair allowing me to fall asleep due to the tiredness of everything.

YALL LMAOOOOO WHAT THE HECK

Okay so I unpublished all of this because I was like omg its so baddddd!!! but recently I was like fuck it, I'm gonna publish it again even if its bad because I realized a lot of people added this to their libraries and it was so rude of me to just take it off BUT LMAOOO WHY DID I MOVE ON SO QUICK FROM RICK?!?!?! 

I DONT EVEN REMEMBER WRITING ANY OF THIS BECAUSE IT'S FROM LIKE 2014??? OR 2016???? WHO KNOWS LMAOOOO I AM SO SORRRYYYY