52

Deanna made us put Rick into one of the houses that didn't have anything, no furniture, nothing. She thought it would keep everyone else safer from him which I thought was just a load of crap.

I wanted to be with Rick until he woke up, Deanna continued telling me how it wouldn't be safe but I told her that he would never hurt me. Ever.

So she had to let me, because I wasn't leaving Rick's side until he told me what was going on in his crazy fucking mind.

Finally after forever, I heard his husky voice grunt.

"Sleeping beauty is finally up" I said as I played around with my knife. Maggie insisted she put bandages around my hand due to the cut and clearly she wouldn't leave me alone until she did, so I had to.

He  smiled at me, and chuckled as he plopped himself back down on the bed.

"The hell so funny?" I asked clearly pissed at him. Anger was clearly being shown in my voice, I was only hoping he caught the memo.

"Its like the train car-- after the whole thing, I'm still here." He said, picking himself off the bed and against the wall.

"Like hell I would let these people kill you." I said as I continued playing around with my bandage.

"What happened to your hand?" He asked, concern filling his voice. "Oh you mean this?" I said, peeling the bandage off my skin and showing him the nasty cut I had from the fall.

"Oh nothing, just when you pushed me, clearly you were too busy doing your thing, so when I fell back, my dumbass thought I could hold onto something, and my knife was something." I said as I giggled.

His face was serious, he knew I was mad, it was written all over his face.

"I'm sorry--"

"Don't start by saying sorry to me, start by telling me what in the hell you were thinking?" I shouted at him. "Pete was hitting Jesse and the kids." He said simply.

It soon cleared everything out, why he was always so close to her, which I was never a fan of, why they were fighting.

I remember seeing he slapped her as they were fighting but I thought it was something like what Rick had done, like he didn't mean it but it still happened. I guess I was wrong then.

"Oh." was all that was able to come out of my mouth.

Soon the door opened, and in came Glenn, Michonne, Carol, and Abraham.

"Where'd you get the gun?" Carol asked. I knew she was just covering for herself by asking that question, she was the one who had gotten the gun, at least that's what Rick told me this morning.

"Why'd you get it?" Carol asked again after Rick confirmed he had gotten it from the armory. "Just in case..." Rick said as he lifted up one knee, placing his arm over it.

"Deanna's planning to have a meeting tonight. For anyone who wants to." Glenn informed me, causing my eyes to shoot up.

"To kick Rick out?" Abraham asked as he stood tall by the door. "To try." Carol was quick to answer.

"We don't know that." Glenn defended.

"Maggie's with Deanna right now. She's gonna find out what it is." Glenn informed me causing me to stand up from my seat and walk out the door quickly.

"Amy--" I heard someone say, I quickly blocked them out as I sprinted as quickly as possible towards where Maggie and Deanna were.

I quickly fastened my speed, as I heard Deanna talking.

"I'm gonna have to do, what I have to do Maggie." I heard her voice say. "You mean sending Rick away? Cause if that's what your implying then its not going to work." I said. walking up the steps in front of her.

"What does that mean?" She asked, as if I were threathing her. "I mean, you let all of us in, because Rick got us here, because Rick did everything in his power to get us here, safely. You kic him out, you're kicking out me as well, not to mention, Carl and Judith too, that's their father, they dont stay anywhere if Rick isnt there. If they leave, everyone else does too, in order to protect the baby and Carl. By kicking Rick out, you're sending the baby and Carl into a death sentence. Think about that before you try and kick someone out who can just come back bigger and stronger, and no it's not a threat, it's more like saving your life, because if you hadnt noticed, Pete was hitting his wife and kids, but of course you were too worried about having parties than to actually have to worry about these problems right? Rick stood up to that, Rick might've saved that woman and those kids' lifes. Something you werent able to do, if you kick Rick out, not only will you be killing all of us, but you might as well be killing yourselfs too." I yelled.

After my speech, I stood catching my breath before walking back down towards the sidewalk.

I heard footsteps behind me, soon knowing it was Maggie. "Quite the words you have, impressive." She chuckled as I kept my hands in the pockets of my jacket.

"I honestly think that might've helped too. She's got a lot to think about." Maggie continued as I made my way towards the end of the isdewalk with her, meeting up with Glenn.

"Ya'll meet up with her?" He asked. We nodded our head quickly in response.

"It's what we thought. I'll talk to people, but Amy here, sure gave Deanna a hell of a lot to think about." Maggie said as she walked away smiling.

I sat down next to Glenn on the porch of the gray house.

"What'd you tell her?" He asked quietly, breaking the silence.

I then went on to explain to him, exactly what I told her. Half the time I wasnt even sure what I was saying, everything was just coming out.

"Maggie's right, she's got a lot to think about now." He said as he looked up to me.

"I wont hesitate to kill them, if they try and kick him out. I will Glenn." I whispered as I let my head fall on his shoulder.

"You wont need to. They wont. I know it." He replied. I lifted my head up slowly as I looked at him. I threw him a smile before standing up and informing him I was going to go to the house, to change and hopefully find Rick there.

He nodded his head as I turned my body around and made my way towards the house. As soon as I was got there, I headed upstairs, where I heard someone speaking.

"Me, Carol, Daryl, and Amy we worked it out together..." I heard Rick's voice say as I stopped myself at the wall so that I could hear more.

"Carol took four guns from the armory. I still have one, she still has one, we were never able to give Amy one since she worked so close to Deanna. But, we lied to you because I wasnt sre how you'd take it, what you'd do" Rick said. I was so confused as to who he was talking to.

"You think I'd try to stop you?" I heard Michonne's voice speak.

"Well, you did hit me over the head." Rick replied. "That was for you, not them." She replied as I felt my jealousy kick in.

I heard Rick's heavy steps walk as he continued talking, "I was afraid you'd talk me out of it. You could've" There was a long pause causing me to furrow my eyebrows and just as I was going to peek I heard them speak again.

"We dont need them here. I dont need my sword. I think you can find a way. We can find a way. And if we dont... I'm still with you." She said. The last part really got me. I think it was hurting me more than getting me jealous. The way she was speaking to him, and him listening to her just was too much.

I quickly jogged down the stairs, not caring as to how much noise I was making.

"Amy?" I heard Rick ask as I continued sprinting down the stairs, tears filling my eyes.

I quickly wiped them away and burst the door open walking away. Hopefully to somewhere he wouldnt find me