| 16 |

It was already the next day. I woke up in my cell. According to everyone here, Andrea, had came.

I was shocked of course and to top it off, she had been living with the governor. I sadly did not get to see her. Yesterday must have tired me so much, I must have fallen asleep in the car trip because I also don't remember getting inside the prison. Back at the farm, we all had thought she died. She had been surrounded. Turns out after the farm she met Michonne. They had been great friends until they met the governor. Michonne hated him but Andrea seemed to have some liking into him. Michonne decided to leave and Andrea decided to stay.

That day they came to save us, Michonne killed the governor's daughter. She was a walker but it hurt the governor bad, they had a fight and Michonne stabbed him in the eye with a glass.

That was pretty much everything I had missed. Apparently, today, Rick and some were going to go meet with the governor to try and get all of this settled down once and for all. I for one did not want to go. Like hell I wanted to see that man ever again. I don't care if he had the cure for this world. I still would not want to see this man ever again.

It's not like I had a choice anyway. Rick had specifically told me, I wasn't allowed to go. I walked towards the restrooms  that wasn't far from my cell. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair up into a pony tail. After I was finished fixing myself up, I went back up to my cell and decided what to wear for the day.

I decided on dark green skinny jeans with my same old boots and one of Rick's shirt's. It was dark grey. He had given it to me because it fit him to small. What I liked about it is that it had his scent all over it.

Just so I wouldn't miss him today. I walked downstairs and into the main room where everyone had been in.

Rick walked up to me and lightly kissed my lips. I loved the fact that we had been getting closer. It made me feel some type of way. They were planning how they hoped things would go when they met up with the governor.

They were just about to leave due to the fact that i was almost noon. I still couldn't believe how late I had woken up. I don't even know why I was that tired.

They began exiting as I followed them behind. I wanted to say goodbye before they left. Rick, Hershel, and Daryl were the ones that were going to go.

Hershel and Rick entered their vehicles as Daryl hopped onto his bike. I kissed Rick slowly. "Be safe. All of you." I said to Hershel and Rick. I walked off and went towards Daryl. "Be safe, don't die cause that'll be a bummer, who would teach me how to use a crossbow if you do die." I muttered as he laughed lightly.

"Don't worry, I ain't dying no time soon." He said before he lightly punched my arm. I stepped back and watched as they headed off.

I walked back to the prison as I began getting a little cold from the temperature from outside. I wasn't sure what I was going to be doing today. Hopefully something I enjoyed doing.

*A couple hours later*

Ricks POV

I had been sitting in front of the governor for what seemed like forever now. I had this urging feeling to just kill him right now for what he did to Amy. He hurt her so bad and it pained me to see her that way. I couldn't do it though. I couldn't start something else right here.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked him plainly. "Which part?" He smirked looking proud of himself. "Why'd you hurt her?" I asked simply. I needed to know. "Oh you're the boyfriend aren't you?" He laughed. I sat there quietly. "Well c'mon don't tell me she didn't enjoy it." He said as he smiled through his words. "Why would she enjoy being beaten almost to death." I muttered.