44

I found myself shooting at the walker that was snarling at Aaron. Suddenly I heard gunshots which probably meant Rick was shooting.

I could tell by the sound of the gunshots.

"Run if you want. I got other things to worry about--" I was cut short by him, "We can make it together. But we can only make it together. Glenn said that. I was listening." He said making me stop in my tracks as I looked back at him.

I nodded my head quickly as I made my way behind him and cut off the rope which held his hands together.

"Amy!" I heard Rick yell. Thats when I saw him and Michonne stabbing walkers in the head. I waited for them to move out the way before I grabbed my gun and began shooting at them along with Aaron by my side.

When they were all dead, Michonne quickly rushed over to me asking me if I was fine.

"We're fine" I said referring to Aaron and I.

"If you really want to tie me up againt, go ahead, but hurry." Aaron said as he dropped his gun on the floor which I had given him. It was the one I had found at the store.

"No time, we're going this way." Rick said as he picked up the gun and began running towards where we had killed all the walkers.

As soon as we reached the road, Rick got defensive again, threathing Aaron that if this was a trap to get us back to where they wanted then all his people were going to die tonight.

He didnt even let him talk, he just informed us how the flare was shot close to the water tower.

That's when we began running towards there. Once we made it. Rick whistled which always was a sign that we were ever separated.

Soon we heard someone whistle right back, I was sure it was Daryl too.

We began running over as quickly as possible. Soon I saw Maggie rush out, along with Carl. Maggie was quick to hug Glenn as Carl was to Rick.

"Your sister okay?" He asked. Carl told him everyone was fine.

Aaron was also quick to ask Maggie where he was. I wasnt sure what that meant but I made my way in.

I was soon followed by everyone else. Soon Aaron was coming out to tell us Thank you, or really the ones that were already here.

"Now I dont know about anyone else but I'd rather not do anymore driving tonight. Maybe we can hit the road tomorrow morning." He chuckled as well as everyone else.

"That sounds fine" Rick began

"But if we're staying here for the night, you're sleeping over there." Rick said as he pointed to the total opposite side of the room.

Noah was quick to tell me that, Aaron's boyfriend was in the other room which explained a lot about why he got to defensive and wanted to leave.

Aaron then told him that the only way Rick would ever stop him from being with Eric was by shooting him right then and there.

"Rick, what if this was you and Amy. You would want to be there with her. You're stopping him from being with who he loves." Maggie said out loud and explained.

I felt eyes on me at that moment and my hands began to tremble.

"Yeah, you're right, I would want to be there." Rick said as he made eye contact with me.

I looked back to the ground, I think cause I was too scared to look at him or i dont know.

***

The next morning we were on the road. Like literally on the road, because the RV had gotten a failure, a lot like someone I used to know.

While they fixed it, Rick called Carol, Daryl and I over to the forest where there was a house.

He then explained how he would hide a gun in a box just in case something went wrong. And how he wanted us to be the only ones to know about this so that nobody else would find out.

When we all agreed I was the first to try and leave only to be stopped by Rick who attempted to try and talk.

"I um, I gotta go help Glenn." I stuttered as I rushed out of the scene as quickly as possible.

And as I got back, we were already ready to get back on the road. Lucky for me, I had to ride with Rick again, Michonne was in the backseat and Rick was driving.

Once we reached the gates of the community, I looked over to Rick who was tense. That all went away as soon as he heard the sound of children laughing, causing me to look in front of me.

"Home Sweet Home" I said as I looked over to Rick.