| 1 |

I would like to first write a huge warning to those who are thinking about reading this book...I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 13 LMAOOOO OR 14 I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I KNEW WHAT HALF OF THESE THINGS WERE...I had taken it down about a year or so ago because it was so embarrassing reading it but I realized a TON of people had it saved and I had just drafted it so I recently felt bad.

I'mnot gonna try and edit it because I am way too lazy lmaoo plus I'm currently writing another book which I think deserves all my attention which you guys should check its over Bellamy Blake in the 100. Anyways I put it back up but feel free to laugh at my cringe writing lmaoooo I give u permission just don't go too hard on me. P.s I AM A WHORE IN THIS BOOK APPARENTLY. I was rereading a few pages from when I was uploading each page back up and damn I was a slut lmaooo. I also didn't know anything about trigger warnings but I think my old self loved to have sex with characters so I'm very sorry for not putting those before but take this as your warning now if you get triggered by those things or just straight up don't like to read that.

My legs were sore. The amount of steps I was making while running was surprising. I'm not really a running person. I'm more of a walking safe type of person. Well...I wasn't safe but I know what was walking. My dad was with me. He was the only person with me. Sadly. I missed my mom and brother. I missed a lot of people but I cant be upset. I'm not allowed to be upset. We are not allowed to be upset.

Why? That was my ultimate question. Why had the world gone to shit, and why did it have to happen to my family. Why did it have to happen to something that I most utterly adore and love, and I get it. Some others were going through something much more worse while other go through nothing of it, but my family was everything to me. They were my family you don't wish anything bad like this to anyone

That's when i decided I wasn't going to be that small little girl that people felt pity for. I wanted to be better and stronger.I wanted to be something different. Something better. I know I could be it. I know I could be that person.

Although I wasn't doing pretty good at the moment, that's because I was running away from about 7 walkers. I had 4 bullets left and I'm sure I wasn't going to make a dent to the amount of them. So I ran, as fast as I could. My lungs hurt from all my heavy breathing, my legs were killing me, but I couldn't give up, I had my brother and my mother to owe it to.

"Amy keep running! I'll distract them" my father yelled at me, making me stop dead in my tracks. "What the hell dad, I'm not letting you stop, c'mon, I think I see a few houses down the road! We can make it!" I yelled back attracting more and more walkers.

"No! You run Amy, it's not an option!" he said through gunshots

"Dad! I'm not letti--" I was immediately cut off by a walker biting my dad in the arm. I was shocked. Hell, who wouldn't, but I couldn't move, speak, nor process. I just witnessed my father get part of his arm torn off by a flesh eating monster. I shot the walker quickly actually getting it.

It was quick but it did the work and it was shocking, but even more that my dad had just gotten bitten.

"Run! I'll be right behind you sweetie" he said, I was knocked out of my shocked zone by him pulling me towards the end of the road. His face was red. He was in pain and it was my fault. If I hadn't distracted him, he wouldn't have gotten bit. It was my fault.

"There!" he raised his voice, pointing towards a yellow house that was just on the corner of the street. I looked at it watching as my dad ran forward in quickness.

We ran into the house without breathe. I tossed my stuff next to the broken TV and watched as my dad threw himself on the floor.

"Dad, you know what has to happen right?" I asked knowing the answer. I know it would hurt him but it was such a better option than having him die on me. " Sweetie its no use" he told me as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.