40

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked me as he stopped me further from the group. "No I'm not okay. She just fucking killed dogs because she's pissed? I know it wasn't my place to yell at her like that, I know that everyone grieves in different ways but her way just gets me mad. I'm sorry." I said as I looked down at my shoes.

"Between me and you, I was bound to say the exact same thing sooner or later. You beat me to it. " He smiled at me, making me feel better.

"Ugh, now I feel like a complete bitch." I said as I put my face in my palms. "No, don't feel that way, you're good, I think everyone felt the same way, but again, you beat us at saying something." He smiled at me.

I giggled lightly, "You know I kind of wish you would've said something so that I wouldn't have to be the bitch" I smiled childishly at him.

"Yeah yeah, c'mon let's get back  over there" He said as he put an arm around me.

When we got back, we all sadly agreed on eating the dogs. It made me cringe at first but we had to do what we had to do. Thanks to Sasha, we didn't have to be the ones to kill them.

Later that day, we went on to walking. Most of us didn't want to but we did.  After hours of walking, Daryl had gone out into the forest, again.

Soon we came across a pack of water bottles and a few other gallons of water in the middle of the floor. I rushed over to it quickly and picked up a note that lay on top of it.

"From a Friend." It read.

"Okay step away from it." Rick said sternly as he pulled me back to him. I handed him the note as we all surrounded the stuff making a circle.

Soon Daryl walked out of the forest and once he saw what the note had written he took his cross bow from his shoulders and took guard.

"What else are we gonna do?" Tara asked. " Not this. We don't know who left this." Rick replied as he walked around.

"If that's a trap, we already happen to be in it. But I, for one, would like to think it is indeed from a friend" Eugene said as he stared down the water bottles. "What if it isn't? They put something in it?" Carol informed him

He then tried opening one and almost drinking it but Abraham quickly knocked it out of his hands spilling it everywhere.

It was quiet for a couple of seconds before the sound of thunder rumbling was heard, followed by raindrops falling over us.

We all looked at each other as we smiled. "C'mon guys, get bags, water bottles, anything you can find, fill them up" Rick smiled as he directed me towards the bag filled with empty water bottles.

Suddenly harsh thunder was heard. Like the really bad kind. I looked over to Rick as I grabbed his hand. "We need to keep moving" I said loudly for them to hear me, Rick nodded at me.

"There's a barn" Daryl informed us.

"Where?"

And before we knew it we found the barn Daryl told us about, we did the usual check up. Maggie had been to find a walker, only one, nothing big.

Soon we were all good, trying to build a fire, on wet grounds. I was laying on Rick's lap before I fell asleep. It was hard to sleep especially when everyone else was too because it felt like the thunder got louder once the quieter we were.

Rick hovered over me and it felt as if I was sleeping but not at the same time, I could feel Rick's arms over me just as I could feel Daryl walking back and forth in front of the doors which slammed in and out due to the wind.

After a couple seconds I heard a thud and him grunting. I picked myself off the dirty ground and looked over to him. He was trying to keep the doors closed and I could hear the growls coming right at him.

I quickly stood up and rushed over pushing the door with him as well. Soon Maggie joined in followed by Glenn and soon everyone else. It was hard, especially with us slipping thanks to the wet dirt beneath us.

And after hours, we were all asleep on the ground. The next day I woke up in Rick's arms with Judith in mine. I don't remember this but I was glad it happened.

When we were all awake, I noticed Maggie and Sasha weren't there. And after a while we heard the door open but I didn't bother to turn because I knew it was them.

"Everyone, this is Aaron, we met him outside. He's by himself. We took his weapons and we took his gear." I heard her voice say. As soon as I heard her introduce someone, everyone was on their feet pointing guns at the man that stood between Sasha and Maggie.

Daryl checked him anyway, harshly too.

Judith started crying and Rick handed her away to Carl.

"It's nice to meet you" Aaron said as he lifted up his hand causing everyone to pull their weapons up higher towards him.

"You said he had a weapon?" Rick asked breaking the silence. Maggie walked over handing over Aaron's gun to him.

Rick checked it before nodding at him and stuffing it behind his shirt. "There something you need?" Rick asked as if nothing.