Sincerely,

The one you used to love.

I finish reading the letters tears cascading down my face. Until I realize what Y/N wrote 'I doubt you would even care if I still lived' I dial Stew's number as fast as I could. Stew picks up on the first ring before I hear laughter. Y/N's laughter.

"May I say you look beautiful today" I hear Stew say.

"Stew I think your blind. I'm in your sweats and a messy braid and a hoodie of yours." Y/N responds as I hear my mom start talking.

"Y/N, darling. Are sure you want to do this?" She asks Y/N sighs deeply.

"It's for the best Kami. He loves someone the way he used to love. My heart breaks every time I see tem together. A fresh start is what I need, but a little of home to hold on too"

"That is why I will be going with her mom. It breaks me to see her sad for him and the love of my life marry him. She said she loved me but now she is marrying Nate" Stew replies back. I don't think he knows he answered his phone.

"Well I hope everything goes well for the both of you and be safe." I hear a few goodbyes and the car being started. I can't marry someone I don't love like Y/N. I call up Jessica and tell her marriage is not for me. She says she understands and hangs up the phone. I drive to my moms house and tell her she smiles sadly at me.

"Mom where is Y/N and Stew?" I yell at her while searching all the rooms in the house finding Stew's room empty.

"I'm sorry Nate, I promised both of them I wouldn't tell you" she says going into the kitchen.

"Mom please. I need to get Y/N back" I say with desperateness in my voice.

"I'm sorry Nate. You have to hear this it hurts me to tell you this but I have to. Until now you start caring for her. Now that she is finally looking for a fresh start." I let my moms words sing in before leaving her house. I try and locate Y/N and Stew on social media, but stop and give up.

*3 years later*

*Stew's POV*

Y/N and I have grown closer these past few years. We started dating a year ago. I feel guilty knowing she was my brother's first true love. I still feel as she loves Nate, even though she assures she doesn't. Y/N walks into the room with a pair of my sweat pants.

"Stew" I pretend I'm sleeping to see what she does. "Stew" she finally straddles me until I open my eyes.

"What Y/N I'm trying to catch up on some sleep" I say rolling her over to cuddle her from behind. I smile as she giggles trying to turn over to face me. She finally succeeds and kisses my lips gently.

"Stew, I know what your thinking in that beautiful mind of yours" she whispers looking up at me.

"Tell me Y/N what is on in my beautiful mind" I say kissing her forehead removing a few strands of her hair form her eyes.

"You think I still love him. What I feel for you is not real. What I feel for is only to repair the damage he caused" I say in a small whisper. "But I love you. Anything I ever felt for him has been replace for my love for you. People may say I'm a slut for being with him then with you-" I interrupt her.

"You will never be considered a slut in my eyes. This just happened. Us falling for each other. Maybe this is fate. And everything is finally aligning together. I love you" I kiss her gently she returns the kiss.

"I love you" she whispers back hugging me tightly. I hug her back and slowly roll on my back to have Y/N laying on top of me. Life is weird but a good weird. In the morning I see Y/N preparing a bag which has me scared. I guess she saw my face before walking back towards the bed.

"Don't worry. I thought it would be good if we went to the beach today." I see she has my swim trunks in her hands which she hands to me. I quickly get dressed and follow her outside we walk for a little why before reaching the beach. She takes off her top running towards the water. I watch in amazement before seeing her run towards me.

"Stew come on" She takes me towards the water, but I decide to take a picture first.

"Pose for me and I'll do the same for you" I tell her as she stands by the water. I take a photo then hand her my phone.

"I think I will upload this to Instagram if you let me."

"Of course only if you allow me to do the same" Y/N brings me into a kiss and we upload the pictures together.

*Nate's POV*

My phone rings form two nonfictions from Stew and Y/N. I'm quick to open the app and see what they posted. What I saw was not what I was expecting.

 What I saw was not what I was expecting

Now I know I lost her forever and it looks like I'm going to be dying slowly by a broken heart

Now I know I lost her forever and it looks like I'm going to be dying slowly by a broken heart. She found love in my brother and the way I see things now they will probably be married to each other in the future. I guess it's my turn to write untold letters, but this time it won't change a thing. She will still be with Stew because she found happiness once again. Stew healed her broken heart and now it is only filled with love for each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I cried while writing the letters. I hoped you enjoyed this imagine. I hope I can write a few more imagines before I leave tomorrow.

P.S. Enjoy your holidays lovelies❤️